Help Stop Mice!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, outside pussy never hurt anyone ...

o_Oo_O
:grinpimp:
I have two awesome Ferrell cats. Since they showed up we've had minimal mouse or snake issues. Problem is these two will piss in any vehicle left open. I have a tarp covering the floor of my current build cause of this. Easy trade off as long as You can close up the truck. I had both fixed to minimize the Tom cats wondering into the shop.

Its "feral" BTW. Ferrell is the actor who played Ron Burgundy/Ricky Bobby. :smokin:

Traps and peanut butter does it for me.

In the house I have found that a small piece of tootsie roll works every bit as good if not better than peanut butter. Knead it into the trap, warm fingers soften it and then especially when it's colder it will be stiff and they will need to really gnaw to get it, SNAP!

Outside pussy paid off! Free update package to cat 1.0x7 :clap:
IMG-20170706-WA0002.jpeg

Zillions of members of the mice liberation front have died while trying to piss in my cruiser.
This one was dragged to the CAM (cats against mice) head-office for successful interrogation, all their sinister plans now belong to us.
Then his skull was cracked because the zombie kittens like mice brain.

file.php

I know honda makes an electrical tape that is supposed to repel mice from chewing up the wires underneath

Yes, the Honda tape is infused with Capsaicin, the hot stuff in hot sauce. Has mouse graphics on it. About $40 on Amazon.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Pussy is pregnant again :hungover: no idea what happened, we had an appointment for the cu(n)t.
The fight continues, bucket micetraps seem to also work pretty well.
Last week removed one roll of 10 meters of hay from beneath the roof tiles, the mice decided it needed more insulation :stop:
file.php

These videos show we are not alone, pretty clever, I might buy one or fab something to help our cat, she seems busy with other things...

Warning, not for the snowflake minded, the mice go for a swim and then sleep:

And walk the plank, very cool solution for cooperative mice and no need to reset, just add peanut butter:

Last edited:
I second the wax blocks with rodenticide,
I find the supermarket ones are useless,
But the ones from a rural produce or farm store heaps better.

My friends who stable horses swear by utlrasonic rodent repellers for their tack rooms. I tried one in my garden and I was I surprised how well it worked.

If you have some wasp spray around, it is usually mint oil, and might help.

best bait is peanut butter w valerian root mixed in.

I tried the Ultrasonic in my yard and all the Hillary voters left the neighborhood....

:hillbilly:
:idea:
:lol:

So I bought two more.

:rofl:

They will chew thru the rubber shift boots to get inside!

And brand new SOR seat bottom foams!

And mint condition FJ60 hood liners!

And they love making a nest right on top of the 2F valve cover and exhaust manifolds.

Grrrrrr. Little sh!ts.

I have an old yogurt jug full of moth balls sitting in the engine bay and I keep things like blankets out of the inside. Seems to work pretty well

hj60 you might soon end up having more cats around than mice. that’s a problem too. you might need a bigger deeper bucket with a mouse strapped to the bar to take care of them;). injust inherrited a cat and tho thanks the mice are not around so much i have cat paws prints all over my chevelle....

i like dogs but they are useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom