Help a Member of the Month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmmmm....

Since I'm ROTW in late Jan I guess I should have the clan over pretty soon in
the new year.
Only thing I need fixin' is my parking brake. JP, Marshall and Alex know all
about fixing those I think. :) Maybe Chuck too. :)
I'll get the parts and set a date soon.
Burger/dogs and beer sound OK?
We'll get to see if my new 70000 BTU grill will really hold 40 burgers at a time.
:flipoff2:

Gundy said:
We'll get to see if my new 70000 BTU grill will really hold 40 burgers at a time.

I think I am going to like wrenching on your cruiser david!!! :beer:

Gundy said:
Since I'm ROTW in late Jan I guess I should have the clan over pretty soon in
the new year.
Only thing I need fixin' is my parking brake. JP, Marshall and Alex know all
about fixing those I think. :) Maybe Chuck too. :)
I'll get the parts and set a date soon.

Only 40 burgers? yeah, let's do it :bounce:

Hey Marshall,

Is there a plan to document and archive the HAMOM projects?

David's has me thinking as an example - something I def need to do on my 40 and if I can't make it, it would be good to have some pictures and a write up for future reference.

Maybe something akin to your in-depth cut and turn thread. Maybe the member getting helped does the write up as a service back to the club??

Would eventually turn into a valuable manual of sorts and remain club property, available to club members.

Don't know, just some food for thought...

:cheers:

Andy

I think it's a great idea. We will talk about it sat. Maybe it will be required for those who put there names in. That way everybody benefits. Though comming to the event would be the best way to learn.

I like the idea as well. That someone needs to document.. I am not sure if it should be the person being helped as I for one want to be involved when its my turn. Maybe one of our wives or other friends or another club member can do pics at least as maybe a few notes? then helpee (is that a word?) does the write up and posting/bringing it together?

suggestion

If it's NOT covered here at Mud (thank you Woody),
I'd be shocked! Making REQUIREMENTS of members
makes me squimish. If they feel like it GREAT
and I'm all over it. Let them make the call.
Some people aren't comfortable in the spotlight.
Me? I don't mind. :grinpimp: I'm an attention hog.

David I think something besides the parking brake is in order lets fabricate something for Gundy on your helper day. I dont have any idea what but I will help build it. Parking brakes just sound so boring, maybe its cause mine actually works I dont know. Dont you need a tire carriers or roof rack or stinger or sliders or something?

Great idea, Andy!

cruiser4life said:
Hey Marshall,

Is there a plan to document and archive the HAMOM projects?

David's has me thinking as an example - something I def need to do on my 40 and if I can't make it, it would be good to have some pictures and a write up for future reference.

Maybe something akin to your in-depth cut and turn thread. Maybe the member getting helped does the write up as a service back to the club??

Would eventually turn into a valuable manual of sorts and remain club property, available to club members.

Don't know, just some food for thought...

:cheers:

Andy

Directions for Jan site

I'm on highway #135 approx. 1 mile BEFORE the highway #8 intersection.
I'll fly an American flag on the wooden fence with a bluebird box. Green gate will be open. #5018 on the post. Holiday bows and cedars on fence posts.
From the south you top a hill with a powerline right of way. The moutains suddenly fill your view after the top and my driveway is down the hill on your right.
From the north on #135 from the intersection with #8, go 1 mile up the hill past
the Oolenoy Community Center. The driveway is on your left.
Wooden fence with large junipers. And the flag tomorrow. :)
TIA

The Best Chili in the South

Thanks to Lynn Harrison, I ate the best chili I've ever had! Throw in some home-made bread, Corona beer and a crackling fireplace and you have a feast!

Thanks, Lynn (and David). You all are wonderful people:grinpimp:

Now David has his 40 ready for some scrambling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom