Headlight conversion 7” round (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5167D4DF-7510-4814-B20B-EEC970C8BEA3.jpeg
These things are turning out pretty killer. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

I second that. I’m waiting to put my front end back together until the light conversions ready.

Loving how that looks, cant wait to see the headlights on it.

That looks great!!!!!

Digging this version grill; is it the one piece?

Cheers!

Salue
Thanks! It is the one piece. The two piece has a bolt on front panel.

I know, its taking forever!! Sorry, Im trying to get the new cut parts tonight and build a whole set. Then I can test fit and be 100% this time. So many little adjustments.

4680854D-FAE6-4450-BE3D-CC22F1E638C4.jpeg
7F69E394-C196-4C4E-9527-94349C4502E1.jpeg
4998F4A1-FF7D-452B-B85D-EDA1B6EAA823.jpeg
319D25B3-9DBA-4C75-AE01-711B5CF3CB5B.jpeg
Ok, how many “prototypes” has there been so far. This is another prototype and a full pair. Planning to bolt them on and see what happens, again.:bang: I’m really just down to light projection angles and very small corrections that most people wouldn’t even notice. It’s 95% right now and all the really tough stuff is done. The light projection should be good this time. Trim rings on the light openings also can be the rock chip guards.

Oh, and don’t critique the prototype please :flipoff2: it looks unfinished because it is.

I think this looks sexy.

So my question is do I wait to order a grill till theses are done?. I want one with the toyota emblem.... I have had the emblem siting on my box at work since your grills came out.

So my question is do I wait to order a grill till theses are done?. I want one with the toyota emblem.... I have had the emblem siting on my box at work since your grills came out.
Yes, wait please. Then I can build a grille that fits the headlights with a straight line instead of wrapping the headlight. It will look WAY better. Then we can meet somewhere and install all of it.

have you made any drawings of it following the grill line vs going all the way up to the hood?

have you made any drawings of it following the grill line vs going all the way up to the hood?
No I have not done that. Just a rendering of an idea I had. It’s somewhere in this thread.

Looking pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom