Headlight conversion 7” round (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A96706B9-1A2B-40B6-A66A-9A0181BAA968.jpeg
CA3D575F-30A2-4AEA-B2BB-696A8F7FE529.jpeg
DDA6C183-159C-4D62-A34B-98C55F580D1D.jpeg
9BE81574-C997-49D4-BC31-9458940BB377.jpeg
These are ready to go. Let’s see if you guys really want them now :popcorn:
$400 per set, bare metal, BYOB (buy your own bulb)

If I get 10 orders this week I will sell them at $350 a pair. Probably not going to happen, but that’s the deal.

I am down for a set.. what about the whole headlight and grill set up?
I can do the headlight/grille combo for sure. It would look a lot better.

I need to talk combo also since I have an LX or should I just be more patient and wait till you get to those?

I need to talk combo also since I have an LX or should I just be more patient and wait till you get to those?
I don't know about that, it might be complicated to make an LX light set. You could get a Land Cruiser grille or one of mine.

I could do my grille with LEXUS logo though

I don't know about that, it might be complicated to make an LX light set. You could get a Land Cruiser grille or one of mine.

I could do my grille with LEXUS logo though

That is what I am looking for. Headlight conversion with one of your grilles and Lexus spelled out like you have in one of your renderings. I was also interested in seeing if you could do the small round lights in the grill like you've done on some of the 100 series options. I think that would look great with the 7" headlights and then the smaller round ones in the grill. I think they were 4" or smaller that you have on your website. Although in my mind it looks good, might not look good in reality. I am not very artistically minded.

That is what I am looking for. Headlight conversion with one of your grilles and Lexus spelled out like you have in one of your renderings. I was also interested in seeing if you could do the small round lights in the grill like you've done on some of the 100 series options. I think that would look great with the 7" headlights and then the smaller round ones in the grill. I think they were 4" or smaller that you have on your website. Although in my mind it looks good, might not look good in reality. I am not very artistically minded.
I can do it. They were 3.5 inch cheap ebay LED lights. I could make it fit any size you want. A little larger light would be better on that grille because its so tall

I'll take a set. PayPal ready. I have a LX450... is there going to be fitment problem??? Sry didn' read through the whole thread.

I'll take a set. PayPal ready. I have a LX450... is there going to be fitment problem??? Sry didn' read through the whole thread.
Yes, these will only fit if you have a Land Cruiser grille or one of my grilles. The LX grille won’t work, it’s too wide at the top.

Nice going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom