Hamom for father of soldier killed in Iraq- Part Un (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK - date in Feb confirmed with local clubs - confirming now with the Reeves family and I'll make the official announcement!

This time we will have a full service garage at our disposal. The Reeves family mechanic (who incidentally is located within spitting distance from the last build site) has offered up his complete garage. As soon as the date is confirmed with the Reeves and their mechanic we will make an official announcement!

I also want to thank everyone who was a part of this build last time, and especially our sponsors. We couldn't have done it without you!

:bounce::bounce2:

OK - date in Feb confirmed with local clubs - confirming now with the Reeves family and I'll make the official announcement!

This time we will have a full service garage at our disposal. The Reeves family mechanic (who incidentally is located within spitting distance from the last build site) has offered up his complete garage. As soon as the date is confirmed with the Reeves and their mechanic we will make an official announcement!

I also want to thank everyone who was a part of this build last time, and especially our sponsors. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sweet !

Thanks for all your help last time!

no worries.........

was wearing my shirt in some small $hit hole town in no where ND hunting last weekend and some guy was asking about it... bought the whole table of us a drink :D and said we could hunt on his land.... "cause we must be good guys!!"

people love hearing the story!!! Gives you hope that not all people suck. :)

no worries.........

was wearing my shirt in some small $hit hole town in no where ND hunting last weekend and some guy was asking about it... bought the whole table of us a drink :D and said we could hunt on his land.... "cause we must be good guys!!"

people love hearing the story!!! Gives you hope that not all people suck. :)

I'd be on the way to ND to hunt if it wasn't so cold there!

I'm assuming this is the Jet car guys shop? If so I'm in. That guy was a hoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom