Events/Trails HAMOM 2-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m hoping to get some help installing the H42 into my 62. Sat 2-15 at my shop in Taylors. There’s room for a couple other vehicles to fit inside so if anyone has some smaller jobs they’d like to tackle you’re more than welcome. Sierra Nevada on tap 🍻

Im in the middle of same mod. Ill put it on my calendar.

I'll have this on the calendar and will do my best to be a part. Non-motorized babies consume all too much time.

I plan to be there, bringing my 3fe 80. If there’s time and space I’ll be doing a valve cover gasket and side cover gasket. I’m going to stay sat night. The 62 is driving out of there in the AM.

Where is this happening?

I plan to be there, bringing my 3fe 80. If there’s time and space I’ll be doing a valve cover gasket and side cover gasket. I’m going to stay sat night. The 62 is driving out of there in the AM.

Driving out in the morning is a big task. I’m still scrambling for parts, correct hardware, and trying to get the 80 out of the shop first. That still leaves 62 crossmember and driveshafts to figure out.

Where is this happening?

This is happening at my shared shop space in Taylors

4745 sandy flat
Taylors SC 29687

Yes, is there an official start time?

Thinking about a start time around noon. Due to my 80 not cooperating this week I’ve kinda fallen behind on prepping the 62 and collecting parts. There are plenty of projects here to work on though, so beer and wrenching will happen.

Im thinking of coming down.

Since this is also the monthly meet, everyone is encouraged to attend. We will raffle a $50 card for Discount Tire on a set of rubber at 6:30.
26A652F4-1680-4DF6-8EDA-0F871B99B7A9.jpeg

What exactly is the definition of HAMOM? I have searched the internet and the IH8Mud forums for the answer without success. I am pretty certain that it does not mean "Huntsville area Mother of Multiples"....

Planning on heading that way. Probably around 2:30-3 before I can get over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom