Ham Call Sign Master List (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another new Tech. . .
Boyd Mickley
KI6RCM
Newport Beach, CA

Last edited:
"MUD Name : Agamenon
Call Sign: YY5DCV

Last edited:
Hi,
I was just informed of the list - awesome!

BTW: 'Panoramic' is misspelled and I have changed my callsign to N6LG since I became an 'extra'.

Also: I am not sure if it is a privacy issue for MUD, but all US-based amateur callsigns list their full names in the FCC database. This can be found easily on websites like qrz.com. I only mention it because some 1st names are listed 'n/a'.

Is the file available somewhere?

Regards,
Eric

One more to add to the master list Sam

Brent Adams

Brentbba

Laguna Niguel, CA

KI6SGO

Please add me to the list

"MUD Name": Dynosoar
Call Sign: KI6SMP

Dynosoar:zilla:

Jon, KJ5RAT, Albuquerque, NM

Does it bother anyone that you can pull up full name and address with the call sign?

You see people blacking out the plates on thier trucks when they post up a picture. Yet we have compiled a full list here for anyone to view and do whatever with.

How is Beverly Hills CA 90210 treating you these days Sam N Shaaya?

Just a thought.;)

Anyone can do a name search on the FCC web site and get your info.

Dynosoar

Does it bother anyone that you can pull up full name and address with the call sign?

You see people blacking out the plates on thier trucks when they post up a picture. Yet we have compiled a full list here for anyone to view and do whatever with.

How is Beverly Hills CA 90210 treating you these days Sam N Shaaya?

Just a thought.;)

Anyone can do a name search on the FCC web site and get your info.

Dynosoar

So what? Folks can get my license plate driving down the road. Or, they can listen to the radio and get my call sign. Big deal.

So what? Folks can get my license plate driving down the road. Or, they can listen to the radio and get my call sign. Big deal.

Exactly. If someone wants to find me, it is not that hard. I think those folks worrying about their callsign in the FCC or QRZ.com database need to go into the witness protection plan or sumfin. Obviously there is paranoia associated with this idea, but I think that the statistics will prove that more car stereos are stolen with respect to how many car stereo owners than HAM radio equipment being a target of theft (or more) relative to owners.

please add

Russ Cusick
73tlcv8
KJ4BEB
Southport, NC

Anyone use 10M mobile rigs anymore or is everyone on 2M now?

You can add me in there KE6BZY Brodie, home qth Orland, CA.

Headed for Surf and Turf in November, will have 146.46 on the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom