Ham Call Sign Master List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a quick second and consolidated all of the members mud ID's, Names, Call Sign, and Location.

Copy it to word, and keep it in the rig, punch it into your radio, or whatever else. Hope it helps.

Maybe this can get a Sticky?

Sam
PKP80
KI6KNB

HAMJPEG.jpg

Wow, PKP80, I think you might have gotten in over your head. :doh::D I am glad you did it though! I hope you can keep up with it. I was curious how you found those "hams" in the original list?

I am excited to see how many wheelers are into quality communication! I got into amateur radio because of wheeling. Growing up camping and wheeling in my Grandpa's FJ60 and now his LX450, it made it much more fun to be able to easily talk from car to car. Now there are over 30 hams in the family. Jack, KD7NX can attest to this. ;)

MUD Name: YellowJacket
Callsign: N7GAR

Last edited:
Please add me to the list

MUD name: fjcruzn
Ham Callsign: W5WI
Location: Texas and Missouri and all points west every chance I get!

cheers,

dale

One more for the list..

MUD Name: tgreening
Call Sign: kb8yjd

I think PKP80 got overloaded with this awesome idea since he hasn't responded to this thread for over 2 years it looks like. :crybaby:

I guess someone else might need to take over and put the list together. Who's up to the challenge? ;)

MUD Name: Dan2722
Call Sign: KJ6BDJ

mud name: rohitash
call sign: W3RS
Sunnyvale, CA

name: Keith
mud: Corax
call: kb3scj
loc: Eastern PA, near Allentown . . . for now

List

Didn't make it on the list so I will try again

ve7 idq Garry SquamSquatch

Squamish, bc

Call

RABID1 ...on mud
KB2VOX ....on the air
New Jersey .....for the air quality:lol:

On mud: yycranger4x4
On the air: VA6SMS
Calgary Ab...

And I guess I never post up for this either.

Mud: klittlefield
HAM: KE7RKR
Scottsdale AZ

Does it bother anyone that you can pull up full name and address with the call sign?

You see people blacking out the plates on thier trucks when they post up a picture. Yet we have compiled a full list here for anyone to view and do whatever with.

How is Beverly Hills CA 90210 treating you these days Sam N Shaaya?

Just a thought.;)

This HILLS are a glow with the sound of music...:flipoff2:. I have no issues w/ that. Now a days all you have to do is a simple Google search and you can know practically anyones info damn short of what they had for breakfast that day, lol.

List has been fully updated and it has just over 140 Call Signs. I'm trying to figure out how to make it accessible to everyone. The method I used last time will not work well due to the size of the list.

If someone is an Excel wiz and would like to organize (alphabetically via mud name) and format it for everyone please be my guest. I can send you the file for it.

Last edited:
Does it bother anyone that you can pull up full name and address with the call sign?

You see people blacking out the plates on thier trucks when they post up a picture. Yet we have compiled a full list here for anyone to view and do whatever with.

How is Beverly Hills CA 90210 treating you these days Sam N Shaaya?

Just a thought.;)

I have my call letters ALL OVER THE INTERNET, lists, signatures, usernames, etc. I am not sure why people black out their plates online, I don't. Who is after you? You don't need call letters to find out peoples info on the FCCs site. I have yet to see people driving around writing down or taking pictures of others license plates.

This HILLS are a glow with the sound of music...:flipoff2:. I have no issues w/ that. Now a days all you have to do is a simple Google search and you can know practically anyones info damn short of what they had for breakfast that day, lol.

List has been fully updated and it has just over 140 Call Signs. I'm trying to figure out how to make it accessible to everyone. The method I used last time will not work well due to the size of the list.

If someone is an Excel wiz and would like to organize (alphabetically via mud name) and format it for everyone please be my guest. I can send you the file for it.

Good to hear from you Sam! :D

Why don't you just do what I did on another site and post an attachment to an Excel file.

Updated list available

PDF version. Enjoy!

Attachments

• HAM Call Names 1 of 3.pdf
    261.7 KB · Views: 267
  • HAM Call Names 2 of 3.pdf
    242.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Ham Call Names 3 of 3.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 237
PDF version. Enjoy!

Very nice! You have spent some time that's for sure. Not as user friendly as an xls file, but it's all good. I will post the one I put together for the local club. Not near as hard though since there aren't near the amount of people...

Thanks to Sam for putting this together for the Toyota wheeling community!!

EDIT: I guess this site doesn't allow excel files...:frown:
DSC06193.jpg

I'd be happy to help. Your PM box is full, though... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom