GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I plan on coming up Wednesday afternoon.
:beer:

early in the week is looking pretty good as far as a good wheeling crowd, probably oughta start thinking trail priorities. Think I'll hit the FL crew up to see what they're thinking is since the Ga crew aint nowhere to be found online.

I plan to arrive early to mid morning Monday and would like to hit the trails ASAP if anyone is up for it. Did same thing last year and Joe B. showed me around the park, but would like to get going on the good stuff earlier this time.

Most of the other Florida folk (the few that are coming) look to be arriving late afternoon Monday.

So......what day is WR gonna be this year? Seems like early will be good since all the hardcore group will be there early?

I'm Camping, who else is Camping? Bring a bit of firewood.

So......what day is WR gonna be this year? Seems like early will be good since all the hardcore group will be there early?

we were talking about that the other day. frankly, we've now run it so many times I don't really care either way. The only trails I can think of to hit early in the week is 12/13 loop like we always do, beyond that it don't matter much.

I'm Camping, who else is Camping? Bring a bit of firewood.

I'm camping and plan to bring some wood but it's really green still. I need to to get an axe handle too I guess.

Last year we brought a chainsaw but mine is down, you have one?

we were talking about that the other day. frankly, we've now run it om many times I don't really care wither way.

I'm camping and plan to bring some wood but it's really green still. I need to to get an axe handle too I guess.

Last year we brought a chainsaw but mine is down, you have one?

No saw but I'll have an Axe.

I'll take mine to Johns on Saturday and see if I can get it running.

On our way.

IMG_20170514_095032391-1336x1002.jpg

.......well we were anyway.....

IMG_20170514_100749439-1336x1002.jpg

Yeah, I think I jinxed us. Haha
Oh well.

Have fun guys, gonna miss you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom