GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That would be correct. Not sure that I'm the one who will need it, but I got some great blackmail material.

All that I can offer up is that it involved a bunch of dudes in the woods, a trail number between 11 and 13, and a diesel, oh and a uniballer was there...

I was wondering myself but now I understand. For sure they are not Hillary approved. :moon:

That would be correct. Not sure that I'm the one who will need it, but I got some great blackmail material.

All that I can offer up is that it involved a bunch of dudes in the woods, a trail number between 11 and 13, and a diesel, oh and a uniballer was there...

images.jpg

Damn decent trip. Good times wheeling with ya all. We were talking about how there wasn't more time to wheel or drink - seems days are shorter as we get older.

Hoping to make it next year and then find a spot to store my junk until the October trip - planning starts now....

I don't want to know. @tgreco & @TeddyBoy must have had a male bonding moment out in the woods.

lets just say it involved a liquid substance, a topographical down slope and a bunch of yotas (allegedly) doin things Roger would prefer not to see in pictorial format. :slap:

Damn decent trip. Good times wheeling with ya all. We were talking about how there wasn't more time to wheel or drink - seems days are shorter as we get older.

Hoping to make it next year and then find a spot to store my junk until the October trip - planning starts now....

We had a blast too, you guys know how to roll!!

Now, as far as Rattle Rock and how it went... I'd forgotten that is the damnedest diff grabbin, axle hangin, ball breakin trail I can think of in the southeast. Can't go 10 feet without having to jockey around and reposition the rig.

We started with 5 rigs, lost 2 before the first big obstacle. Dennis broke a front pinion and Brandon (custom built 40 buggy) broke his winch helping Dennis and wisely chose to back out.

5 Hours later we emerged from the woods. I made it up first and by far the slowest, pulled cable 2 1/4 times (the tree don't count as a full pull) once at the mid-way point and the 2nd to get over a slimy ledge 1/2 way up the last hill. I'd forgotten how wet the 2nd half of the trail is.

Randy coulda lapped me had there been room and made everything pretty easily till the gravel road came into sight. He flopped it near the bottom, was pushed back onto the wheels and finally had to pull cable near the big tree 150 yards below the exit.

Bill probably coulda lapped me and Randy who walked the whole damned thing with them cheatin' ass stickies. Driver skill is not requred in his rig. :flipoff2:

2 thumbs up to the spotters and rock stackers, they worked their asses off.

20170519_115812.jpg
imagejpeg_0001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom