GSMTR 2015 Registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In ya truck under the seats and use a dummy cooler in bed ;)

And I wish I had time to do that and wAsnt scared to F it up but I may consider it bc we gonna try and weld them sliders on it this weekend.

For the past couple years They have been doing random checks at WR. Mostly on the weekends. It was not dUI issues that started them doing th but the amount of entry's along the trail.

Just thinking back to the last time we (me, john, josh, Steve, Nick, Dave) all wheeled together as a group. I know Steve and I have wheeled more recently, I know Josh and I have wheeled more recently but the last time I can think that we were all together as a group was Windrock Dec 2011, is that right???

This pic was from that ride, Steve is manning the winch behind my truck, Josh to the left, Nick and Dave to the right and John probably took the pic. This trip was also the birth of the Franken80. damn I miss those days!!

BB09 236.jpg

No, this pic is not sideways.

IMG_1814.JPG

Last edited:
Just thinking back to the last time we (me, john, josh, Steve, Nick, Dave) all wheeled together as a group. I know Steve and I have wheeled more recently, I know Josh and I have wheeled more recently but the last time I can think that we were all together as a group was Windrock Dec 2011, is that right???

This pic was from that ride, Steve is manning the winch behind my truck, Josh to the left, Nick and Dave to the right and John probably took the pic. This trip was also the birth of the Franken80. damn I miss those days!!

View attachment 1067555

I miss those days too because I wheeled a lot more then. Did that trip start the Franken80 or was it the Cove and the hookers heel trail?

Ted what day are you heading to Windrock?

Assuming work allows I'm planning to take off Sunday (don't hate me). Last year we had more fun earlier in the week, a lot less chaotic round camp and Spanky's fire circle Tuesday night was classic.

We still have a few odds and ends to knock out on rigs. Steve's passenger slider needs to be welded on, I need to drop my front axle and Nick has a a few things to do. Pretty sure we got your dad's winch mount squared away yesterday so I'm assuming he's good to go. Don't thingk there's much to do to yours but fire it up and go.

Don't know if you guys are thinking about what trails to run and when but I know Rocky is coming in Friday so he may have some input since he's coming in late. I'd like to try Rattle Rock late in the week.

I should be there Thursday afternoon if all goes as planned . Maybe earlier but not holding my breath .

That was one of my favorite trips ever as a passenger and it was the trip that made me want to cut the 80 up...

That was also one of the craziest moments when we got to that point on the trail and had to winch everyone down that spot...

... Last year we had more fun earlier in the week, a lot less chaotic round camp and Spanky's fire circle Tuesday night was classic.
Ted, I have always found this to be the case, especially when we were at Tellico. I will head up Sunday afternoon and I am looking forward to next week.

Just much more personal I guess for lack of a better description. Heading out Sunday as well hopefully, no set time yet. See ya Sunday night for dinner.

haha, I about spit out my pork chop seein' this. Yep, youre right.

Just throwing out a feeler to see if anyone is able to help me without being too inconvenienced...

I'm looking for a ride from the Airport Friday morning around the 1030 time frame. Destination would be John's place to pick up my 80 or just west of Roswell on 140 to my parents' place. I'm open to suggestions if ya have any ideas too.

Will likely be looking for a ride back to the Airport Monday the 11th mid day too if anyone can help on that side as well.

Just throwing out a feeler to see if anyone is able to help me without being too inconvenienced...

I'm looking for a ride from the Airport Friday morning around the 1030 time frame. Destination would be John's place to pick up my 80 or just west of Roswell on 140 to my parents' place. I'm open to suggestions if ya have any ideas too.

Will likely be looking for a ride back to the Airport Monday the 11th mid day too if anyone can help on that side as well.

might be able to get you to the Marta station in Sandy Springs Monday.

Patrick - you live in Vinings don't ya, any help?

sorry Im at work at that time.

Henry has graciously agreed to pick me up from the airport Friday morning and may also be able to drop me off on the 11th. Not positive, but I think he is going to be able to take me to John's to get the 80.

Henry has graciously agreed to pick me up from the airport Friday morning and may also be able to drop me off on the 11th. Not positive, but I think he is going to be able to take me to John's to get the 80.

You poor soul , I'll pray for you . Sure you wouldn't rather call Uber ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom