GSMTR 2015 Registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Your $65 fee includes: Event T-shirt, Event Sticker, 6 nights of camping in the event area, Thursday nights cook out and refreshments, Friday nights BBQ meal and a Driver Raffle ticket. Thee Tuesday-Thursday Expedition Run is filling up, so register early if you want a spot. Your daily use fees are collected by the park
2015 AD.jpeg

Let the countdown begin.
100 DAYS TIL GSMTR

Who's with me!?!?! :bounce:

Which toy are you bringing this year to abuse?
I wish I actually had some choice in the matter. Being ~2600 miles away, and not having access to any C-130's, C-17's or C-5's to haul any of my stuff from Seattle, I'm going to only have my "east coast rig". The same FZJ80 on 34's will be my ride again. That is if it is still in one piece, still running and still drivable.

I wish I actually had some choice in the matter. Being ~2600 miles away, and not having access to any C-130's, C-17's or C-5's to haul any of my stuff from Seattle, I'm going to only have my "east coast rig". The same FZJ80 on 34's will be my ride again. That is if it is still in one piece, still running and still drivable.

don't think it's moved since you parked it last May. Maybe John will see this and throw a battery charger on it and fire 'er up for ya.

Assuming I keep the 39s bolted on my rig maybe we can fit my old 37s on there with some trimming. :hillbilly:

And if you come a couple days early you can figure out how to stuff a couple more T-cases under it.

i hope the same people are doing the food as last yr. sat night (or was it friday night) that was some tasty Bar-b-Q

Plan to have Buddy's do it again.

I am signed up, no stopping me this year!

85 more days til GSMTR!

Registered...

I hope to see you guys there !!! I'm bout to start on my rig for this event! See y'all soon

I still call shotgun on your lockouts, knuckles and CV's if it is getting SAS'd :)

They are yours. If this crap ever gets going. I'm torn between axles and win the lotto it seems like b4 ill be able to.

I'll be lucky to make it at all this year. I might come up for Saturday just to see everybody.

C'mon guys, it'll be the first time in a year, and at least another year, til you get to see ME again!

65 days til GSMTR!!!

I'm really wanting to make this trip... :steer:

I report to Vilseck, Germany for the next three years on 17 May. So, this will be my last wheeling trip for awhile!

I'm really wanting to make this trip... :steer:

I report to Vilseck, Germany for the next three years on 17 May. So, this will be my last wheeling trip for awhile!

Oh boy good ole Vilseck . Had many good times there . Hope you have a great time in Germany .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom