GSMTR 2015 Registration is open (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no doubt,

Still going to Trailfest? Gonna need a progress report on the new tars.

See ya tonight. Pick us out a good, flat spot.

camp is established

20150503_191450.jpg

Tools used today:

Welder
impact
Sawzall
Ineverter
grinding wheel
drill

Basically everything I've brought

Only pic taken 1 pic
20150504_194322.jpg

And what was today's craft project?

Work sucks, I want to be wheeling :steer:...

Wed. @ 2:45 needs to hurry up and get here...

Ran 22 to 21 today, really good trail then hit the rock garden on 16 this evening. Had to drag Steve arse all over the place, he's heavy.

Wanted to say a big thanks to @tkinze @4xsteve @schmitty @AuburnFJsexy @CID 96 John, Dave, Ted's Passenger (bad with names) and Josh's Wife (again, terrible with names) for letting Erin and I tag along and watch you guys on Friday. Wish we would have been able to make it out with you guys yesterday but you know how it goes.

Hope everyone made it home safe, and for you 3 that will be in the air, or may already be in the air, safe travels. Hope to get out and about with you guys again soon.

Also, Sid, I want to thank you personally for the contributions to the raffle. I know you will get some pictures and a card and all that, but I wanted to say thanks.

Hendog health Report as of 12:00 yesterday. X-Rays revealed 3 broken ribs (8, 9 & 10). Doctors orders are rest 6-8 weeks and take up fishing.

As for GSMTR, was like old times having the crew back together again. Went by way too fast!!!

Matt/Erin - pleasure having you guys along, you're good folk!!! Thanks again for the parts.

have pics and vids, just slow getting them up.

coming up little School bus
20150508_140208.jpg

20150508_141452.jpg

20150508_150529.jpg

Here's John coming across Walden's ridge

Last edited:
I had a great time and thanks to everyone for helping me "break in" the new 4Runner. I only took a few pics...
Ted_waldens.JPG
MeontheSlab.JPG
meintheFtoy.JPG

Mark-stairstep.JPG
Josh_waldens.JPG
JohnontheSlab.JPG
FJ45.JPG

@AuburnFJsexy Hey Nick, that video of you coming out of 38 is on Erin's FB page. She didn't tag you because she didn't want to get you in trouble ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom