Gsmtr 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't wait to get going! Should be arriving around 1 or 2 today.

I'm ready.

image-1618536392.jpg

Where yall camping?

Sorry I am missing GSMTR this year guys. Hope you all have a great time, take lots of pictures and are safe in the trail.

Sorry I am missing GSMTR this year guys. Hope you all have a great time, take lots of pictures and are safe in the trail.

Sorry you couldn't make it either but understandable. Rail trail... What a day!!!!! Absolutely one on the best days on the trail

image-3887921955.jpg

Sorry you couldn't make it either but understandable. Rail trail... What a day!!!!! Absolutely one on the best days on the trail

Anyone actually make that ledge or was it just a fun time winching?

GSMTR was great, the rain late Friday and Saturday morning was a bit of a let down, but overall it was a great time. All I lost was my muffler...

Here are some pictures from GSMTR. I only had my phone, so I dont have many good ones...

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

took about 175 pics and a lot of video which will take me awhile to upload. I have a special "Raffle Ticket" video just for Adam too, loooooovvvvvveeeee the irony!!!!! most of you know what I'm talking about

http://tedkinseywheelingtrips.shutterfly.com/2105

This pretty much takes the cake though:

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

Last edited:
We had a great time. We also plan on stopping hunting for awhile as im burnt out from hunting for 10 years. So we will focus our money on the rig and making ALOT more trips. We hope to be at the next ride!

Can i not post pix of the epic TR16 run??? i read its under raps for the moment???

i will post a few other pix till i hear more.

Thx again to everybody who put this great event on!

heres a few pix...

IMG_20130517_112457.jpg

IMG_20130517_200730.jpg

IMG_20130518_133213.jpg

more pix

IMG_20130517_103006.jpg

IMG_20130518_133829.jpg

IMG_20130518_183417.jpg

We had a great time. We also plan on stopping hunting for awhile as im burnt out from hunting for 10 years. So we will focus our money on the rig and making ALOT more trips. We hope to be at the next ride!

Can i not post pix of the epic TR16 run??? i read its under raps for the moment???

i will post a few other pix till i hear more.

Thx again to everybody who put this great event on!

Feel free to post them but if you have any decent pics of wheen the winch fest started, shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom