Greetings from Wyoming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome, very cool as 84 is the last production year for the fj45. Must be South African spec? You will love mud!!

Definitely need pics.

- also in Wyoming

Definitely need pics.

- also in Wyoming
I mentioned you to Brian this morning. He’s out of Cheyenne...a world away from you.

I am terrible with taking pictures but I do know I have some floating around. I can do better. This old truck is from Venezuela. I recently sold my business and I am so grateful for the old truck and I am also working on the man cave and shop too. The previous owner really butchered up the wiring and power steering. It’s been really therapeutic to work on the truck this past year. Lots of little issues too. Placed another order with Marks off road today. I enjoy talking with him. He is a wise man and a good mechanic too..

Wyoming, wait until you find out that Mark is an old hippie, on the upper side of middle aged, you have to hope he retains his abundant Landcruiser knowledge as older age is just around the corner for him. Unfortunately I'm already there.

I own a 1984 fj45. Been lurking around here for a year and its time to jump in. This is a very friendly and polite forum. The members here give a lot of good tech info. It is appreciated. Brian
I am also in Wyoming and bought my 1978 FJ40 in Cheyenne from a dealer that has be gone for a very long time.

I am also in Wyoming and bought my 1978 FJ40 in Cheyenne from a dealer that has be gone for a very long time.
Welcome. I would give you a hard time about pictures but I need to do better. The Ups truck just delivered some stuff. Time to go to the shop and get busy. I fell behind after that big snowstorm. I plowed and scooped snow for 5 days. Brian

That photo was shot outside the house after doing some work on getting a hitch set up to pull that trailer level and I installed an adapter to go from 24 pin to my trucks 7 pin and replaced all the 24v bulbs with 12v so they work.

I haven't been home in over a month working CA when I get home I will rearrange the barn so I can work on my FJ and will get some photos of it.

Welcome to Mud. Have you found the 45 Clubhouse yet? It’s towards the bottom of the forum. There are only two real requirements with this group of enthusiasts, keep your bezel right side up (which won’t be a problem for you with your 84’) and post pictures. Lots of pictures! Did I mention we like pictures?
I look forward to following your adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom