For Sale GREAT White Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg Great, clean, well maintained, no accidents, new tires, radio, cold a/c, no extreme off roading, original tan leather seats (no rips), removable third row seats, and good paint. Overall fantastic land cruiser! Clean carfax. Used as third vehicle for fishing and cabin. 212,000 miles. NO LOCKERS. Please serious inquiries only and no scams. Buyer is responsible for delivery. Located in Scottsdale, AZ USA

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What year is it? That's an FZJ80 just so ya know. More info in your ad might help your cause.

Judging by the off colored photos and the reflection of the sun on the white I'm going to venture to guess its a 1996.

That and I've been trolling the phoenix market looking for a solid 80. This one looks nice but would definitely need more info and better quality pics :)

Judging by the off colored photos and the reflection of the sun on the white I'm going to venture to guess its a 1996.

That and I've been trolling the phoenix market looking for a solid 80. This one looks nice but would definitely need more info and better quality pics :)
What year is it? That's an FZJ80 just so ya know. More info in your ad might help your cause.

It is a white 1996 FZJ80.. You can text me at 480-518-3538.

View attachment 1136140 Great, clean, well maintained, no accidents, new tires, radio, cold a/c, no extreme off roading, original tan leather seats (no rips), removable third row seats, and good paint. Overall fantastic land cruiser! Clean carfax. Used as third vehicle for fishing and cabin. 212,000 miles. NO LOCKERS. Please serious inquiries only and no scams. Buyer is responsible for delivery. Located in Scottsdale, AZ USA

Please look at other ad.. This site doesn't let you correct or edit once posted. It is a 1996 Toyota land cruiser fjx80/fj80 212000 miles super clean, no issues for $7900 Obo. Please reference more current ad. Sorry for the confusion but I can't delete this one. Thanks 480-518-3538. Located in Scottsdale, az 85255

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom