grab bar install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI, now unless you have a silver star, you can't edit after 60 min.

hey mot!
How much are these going for these days?

Hey Doug!

They are just left overs that I had brought/shipped from Japan when I moved here, so I would just let them go for the same price as before, whatever that was.

WHen I bought one a year ago my wife said that was totally unneccessary. The first day at CM 2011 she thanked me for her "Oh s***" bar :cool:

PM's received, but I hope I won't be disappointing too many folks because I might have one, or two at the most in Utah! :doh:

Mot

Mike,

Remove your cell number and your e-mail addy just in case there might be a nut job calling you or sending spam mails or something! ;)
t

lol i was thinking the same thing!! :doh:

Funny, my wife said the same damn thing. Lol.

WHen I bought one a year ago my wife said that was totally unneccessary. The first day at CM 2011 she thanked me for her "Oh ****" bar :cool:

Just got home a few minutes ago!

I will have to check tomorrow and see what I've got left (if any) and also might have to make a phone call to Japan and see if they're still available or not sometime!

Mot

Oh boy, oh boy...

I have found only two of them; a tan/oak one for the '95- and a gray one also for the '95- vintage.

If folks inquired me via PM before the thread resurrection I am going to have to honor those people.

I hope I can verify how old the PM might be, certainly hope it's one of the 500 in my box, lol!!

Mot

How far is awhile back? Its all about persistence and staying on top of the MUD PILE!!! An inquiry isnt a commitment to buy as I must state I said I would buy one of each!!! Just saying.

Oh boy, oh boy...

I have found only two of them; a tan/oak one for the '95- and a gray one also for the '95- vintage.

If folks inquired me via PM before the thread resurrection I am going to have to honor those people.

I hope I can verify how old the PM might be, certainly hope it's one of the 500 in my box, lol!!

Mot
Mot, we started talking about this 1 year ago (literally), on 05-21-10. I'm forwarding you a copy of my most recent PM. Awaiting your response.

Hey Doug!

They are just left overs that I had brought/shipped from Japan when I moved here, so I would just let them go for the same price as before, whatever that was.

Mot!!!
I wasn't asking for one...I still have one that I purchased ages ago.
Haven't installed it and was just wondering how much I should price it at, in case someone wants one...

I'm sure I have the info somewhere...just need to find it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom