Gotta spend money to save money (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought an ARB in 2017 for our group trip to Silverton. It lasted 2 years and was replaced under warranty. The second one lasted about 13 months and was just replaced under warranty. This time the store lost my replacement in their new computer system and gave me an upgrade to a nicer one for the trouble. The new fridge weighs 70 pounds! I hope it lasts longer than the first two.

ARB Elements 63QT

Wow. That is the kind of vendor I want to do business with... maybe should give 4wp more business.

I’m on my second 50qt Indel B from Truckfridge.com. They replaced the first one under warranty even though I submerged it in a river and the compressor was full of sand. Replacement unit has been trouble free, but I haven’t taken it swimming yet ;)

Erik has us all beat. @tornadoalleycruiser . Pretty sure his ARB has marks from being strapped down in the covered wagon.

My 20 Year old or something arb fridge is still going. don't jinx us. Chris's might be the same age or older. Both are the same models. mine is just labeled ARB.. Back when Engel made the ARB fridges.

These are amazing speakers that I was exposed to when we worked on Chef's rig.

On sale for $20 off today at Best Buy and Amazon is matching price of $50 each.

Amazon product ASIN B07NFRCK7J

in case you were wondering what deals are out there this year.

These are amazing speakers that I was exposed to when we worked on Chef's rig.

On sale for $20 off today at Best Buy and Amazon is matching price of $50 each.

Amazon product ASIN B07NFRCK7J
Wonderbooms are awesome. They float and can take a beating. Sound is amazing for how small they are. (way better than a cell phone in a solo cup!) I have several and use all the time. The only annoying this is that with multiple units you can't rename them in Bluetooth so it is always a guess which one to pick to pair with. Definitely a first world problem.

I’m not sure I’d be a fan of a 1/2” ratchet. I use the crud out of my 3/8”. I typically brake things loos by hand then the small 3/8 m12 speeds
Things up where the standard impact can’t get to.

Both of these tools are amazing.

Fasteners Inc. has Select DeWALT 20V MAX Cordless Outdoor Equipment (Tool Only) on sale for the prices below. Shipping is free.

Thanks community member CleverOstrich789 for finding this deal.

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research:

Ebay Motors $100 off $400 Tire Purchase Coupon
It's been a while, but it's back. It has been like3 years, but this is a great deal!!!! Don't forget you can add valve stems to be able to round up.

Coupon Code "PUMPITUP" (Can be used up to two times)

Link:https://www.ebay.com/e/p&a/tires-...pon-031521

Eligible sellers are simpletire and discounttiredirect.

Stack it with the one of the available manufacturer rebates currently running and might be potential for some good deals.

Example of the current Goodyear rebate:
https://www.tires-easy.com/tire-r...ire-rebate

ETA; Cooper just dropped a new rebate today(3/18)
https://www.tires-easy.com/tire-r...ire-rebate

Copy and paste from the terms and conditions:
What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a $100 discount valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on March 15, 2021 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on March 28, 2021. $400 minimum purchase required from eligible items sold by the Seller(s) listed below. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Warranties and protection plans are excluded. Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.

EBAY has their deal going if you spend 400 on tires, you get 100 off.

So, on tires over $200, get two of them, then do another transaction. You can use it two times.

PWintertire is the code if you don't get an alert.

I do search for tires sold by discount tire direct, so they install with lifetime balance and rotation for $20 a tire, plus you can buy warranty certs for them as well locally.

Got these for $200 each plus tax after coupon, which is way below what I have found anywhere.

So, on tires over $200, get two of them, then do another transaction. You can use it two times.

I do search for tires sold by discount tire direct, so they install with lifetime balance and rotation for $20 a tire, plus you can buy warranty certs for them as well locally.

Got these for $200 each plus tax after coupon, which is way below what I have found anywhere.

Those aren’t 42’s.

Limited-time deal: Alpicool C15 Portable Refrigerator 16 Quart(15 Liter) Vehicle, Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Mini Fridge Freezer for Driving, Travel, Fishing, Outdoor -12/24V DC Amazon product ASIN B073WYS3TR
Only 169 today

Dammit!!! I could have used this. Expired yesterday, just tried to buy some tall skinny Kanati Mud Hogs in 35x10.5x15 flavor and it said no go, deals over. Bummer.

my favorite flashlight right now has a sweet package deal now, get a hat, plus this kit for $50.

$33.32 Milwaukee 445-Lumen LED Rover Rechargeable Pocket Flood Light with Extra Battery
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwa.../306695525

Includes: 2112-21 USB rechargeable rover pocket flood light, 2 REDLITHIUM USB battery, REDLITHIUM USB charger, 2 ft. heavy-duty USB cord

Promotion Details
Price Valid: 01/31/2022 - 05/02/2022
Purchase Select Milwaukee Personal Lighting Kit & Receive A Beanie Or Hat - When Both Items Are Added To Cart

Here is the hat link https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwa.../305614286

you can choose the hat from the light page as a free gift, or add it separately. End up
light = $33.32, hat is $16.65. Online hack seems not working this time, I might choose return the hat in store.

Store: Home Depot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom