For Sale GM V8 Bell housing adaptor and Toyota H42 4 speed Trans

I'm putting an NV4500 in my FJ40 and selling the old stuff. Everything worked perfect before pulled. Includes bell housing, 4 speed transmission, flywheel and clutch. Works on GM V6 & V8 engines to the Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 / FJ55 4 speed manual transmission.

$650

Last edited:

whitey45

SILVER Star

4spds are no longer an upgrade, and v8's are not the trend these days, there is a reason it hasn't sold at $750. Just my opinion, I'm sure someone out there could use this, glws

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

If you haven't pulled the t-case, you don't know if the tailshaft is any good. They don't fare well in general; more so behind V-8.

GLWS

4spds are no longer an upgrade, and v8's are not the trend these days, there is a reason it hasn't sold at $750. Just my opinion, I'm sure someone out there could use this, glws
In my opinion, if I had a 3 speed, installing 4 speed would be an upgrade;) I've owned 8 cruisers in the past 30 years. I've built some from the ground up, I've completely restored others and I've put one ton axles, lockers and big fuel injected v8's in others. They are not new to me in any way. Thanks for your input.

If you haven't pulled the t-case, you don't know if the tailshaft is any good. They don't fare well in general; more so behind V-8.

GLWS
Marks offroad want's $750 for a used 4 speed, I don't think my price is too bad.

MAO

would you sell just the 4 speed tranny and tcase? I dont need all the other stuff

Bossman

SILVER Star

If you want to split it up I might be interested in the bell housing, flywheel, and clutch parts...

I'll go 2nds on the swap kit if you split it up.
I don't need transmission.
Pm if you will sell convertion kit / ship to FL.

MIKKELSEN

SILVER Star
I’m interested in the whole setup if it’s everything in the driveline minus the motor. Does it include the t case? I would like to see pictures too. How much shipped fastenal in Albuquerque?

Top Bottom