Glucosamine treatment for an old warrior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m not sure how frequently you’re on mud, but I wanted to check in on your P/S conversion. I’m in the process of deciding exactly where to position my Scout II box. Anything you’d do differently?

This is where I’m thinking… the one thing is it may possibly sit a tad higher if the DOM tubing will allow.
2B7613A2-1F16-47F5-9C47-2879A66F1FDC.jpeg

Here’s what my crush tubes look like.
54A74814-8BA6-445A-BD76-36B0A4A71321.jpeg

I’m not sure how frequently you’re on mud, but I wanted to check in on your P/S conversion. I’m in the process of deciding exactly where to position my Scout II box. Anything you’d do differently?

This is where I’m thinking… the one thing is it may possibly sit a tad higher if the DOM tubing will allow.
View attachment 2762607

Here’s what my crush tubes look like.
View attachment 2762608
Guess I'm a little delinquent in checking in. You're probably way past done by now. And it looks like you're on the same track I was. Only change I've had was adding a spacer behind the box. My serpentine ps pump pulley was getting into the box when wheeling hard.

Guess I'm a little delinquent in checking in. You're probably way past done by now. And it looks like you're on the same track I was. Only change I've had was adding a spacer behind the box. My serpentine ps pump pulley was getting into the box when wheeling hard.
No worries… just went for my first drive with it yesterday. Pump is silent, steering is effortless, and it feels like stock steering on a new vehicle.

I don’t have a serpentine belt to worry about. The V belt should be plenty far away.

The first drive was a bit squirrelly in deep slushy snow with only three shocks. It was fine, but it’ll be better once the Ford shock towers are installed.

Last edited:
No worries… just went for my first drive with it yesterday. Pump is silent, steering is effortless, and it feels like stock steering on a new vehicle.

I don’t have a serpentine belt to worry about. The V belt should be plenty far away.

The first drive was a bit squirrelly in deep slushy snow with only three shocks. It was fine, but it’ll be better once the Ford shock towers are installed.
I tried to make those Ford towers work. Couldn't work it out on my set for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom