Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats. Now, do i hear a motion to impeach our newly elected club VP ?
I'll vote for that !

Yeah, you'll have better luck in a sorority house than to get impeached at this point. :eek:

Steve's ugly mug made Toyota Trails.

Yeah, John told me. Still haven't gotten my Trails yet so I haven't seen it. I'm a celebrity! Haha

Yeah, John told me. Still haven't gotten my Trails yet so I haven't seen it. I'm a celebrity! Haha

I think they were trying to get a picture of the Carnage Award, you were just holding it. LOL!!

Just kidding Steve. Actually we all are in the picture of the raffle night, you just have to look really, really hard.

did you guys see this? an NO, this is not fake, sent chills down my spine.

Last edited:
Wow, was simply not his time with luck like that!

Uhhhhhh.... Hugh? Looks like you might be able to refile that vanity plate application. Lawyers are suing the DDS for denying tags.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/isue4u-state-sued-over-banned-vanity-plates/nT3th/

Sent from another Galaxy

I am not surprised. Some talking head mentioned a couple weeks ago the GA policy had not yet been challenged as an infringement of constitutional rights as it has in other states.
I got a plate but maybe I could get damages :idea: or Woody could - lost advertising revenue.

Either way, I will likely never be getting another GA tag in my life. :meh:

Posted from a brick.

did you guys see this? an NO, this is not fake, sent chills down my spine.

Saw that yesterday too and turns out its an airsoft gun.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...docId=CNG.5f30c19fde03ee34a0dfdda6473b9862.41

Police experts examined the small handgun and said it would not have threatened Dogan's life, even if fired from close quarters. The three bullets loaded in it could have only caused minor skin burns, they added.
Police psychology institute chief Nedelcho Stoychev said Sunday that the attacker did not really intend to kill Dogan but only to frighten him, to show him that he "was not untouchable" while getting "his five minutes of fame."

Well I SOLD the Dodge today...

IMAG0390.jpg

Well I dont have a DD as of right now, but in the next few days I am going to get a Civic or a Corolla...

AND

Tonight or Tomorrow I am picking up a '96 Dodge 3500 12v Cummins as my dedicated tow rig :grinpimp:

Well I dont have a DD as of right now, but in the next few days I am going to get a Civic or a Corolla...

AND

Tonight or Tomorrow I am picking up a '96 Dodge 3500 12v Cummins as my dedicated tow rig :grinpimp:

Had both Civics and Corollas. Can't go wrong with either one. Dually 3500?

P.S. I was just discussing with the wifey possibly buying a Corolla at some point. We're trying to get some stuff paid off right now but maybe after. The discussion came about because my mileage went from 16-17 average (about 50/50 hwy/city) to 14.5 since I put the 20s with the BFGs on. :eek:

Sent from another Galaxy

Had both Civics and Corollas. Can't go wrong with either one. Dually 3500?

P.S. I was just discussing with the wifey possibly buying a Corolla at some point. We're trying to get some stuff paid off right now but maybe after. The discussion came about because my mileage went from 16-17 average (about 50/50 hwy/city) to 14.5 since I put the 20s with the BFGs on. :eek:

Sent from another Galaxy

Yea its a dually...

I am starting to lean more towards a corolla, because I talked to my friend at Honda and he said the 06-08 (years I am looking at) civics are having head gasket problems, once they are fixed they are golden, but it is a pretty penny to have replaced...

PS- Thats the price you pay for having BLING :flipoff2:

Yea its a dually...

I am starting to lean more towards a corolla, because I talked to my friend at Honda and he said the 06-08 (years I am looking at) civics are having head gasket problems, once they are fixed they are golden, but it is a pretty penny to have replaced...

PS- Thats the price you pay for having BLING :flipoff2:

True story! It's a give and take... The only issues with Corollas are oil consumption problems on some of the early ones. What years are you looking at?

Sent from another Galaxy

True story! It's a give and take... The only issues with Corollas are oil consumption problems on some of the early ones. What years are you looking at?

Sent from another Galaxy

08's and 09's

My dad got a steal of a deal on a 3500 single rear axle GMC...that thing is a BEAST. Has to have special tires to handle the load.

Saw that yesterday too and turns out its an airsoft gun.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...docId=CNG.5f30c19fde03ee34a0dfdda6473b9862.41

Police experts examined the small handgun and said it would not have threatened Dogan's life, even if fired from close quarters. The three bullets loaded in it could have only caused minor skin burns, they added.
Police psychology institute chief Nedelcho Stoychev said Sunday that the attacker did not really intend to kill Dogan but only to frighten him, to show him that he "was not untouchable" while getting "his five minutes of fame."
...and an ass-whooping.

Not much security in there if there were no handcuffs to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom