FZJ80 Pocket Flares 93-97 now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those talking that they're ready to buy, I've posted my unused set in the classifieds:

Cheers,
Salue

Got my kut snake monster flares on. Thanks!

73ABA89F-F6D4-421B-BF7F-7EEB0A6BF53E.jpeg

I've listed them on ebay for anyone that wants to purchase there. We have 4 or 5 regular sets in stock....Monster flares take me a week to get.

Standards on my truck.

For anyone wanting a set, please PM me. Thanks.

@Whiphub has the MONSTER.....my brown truck has the regular. Monster flares are 1.5" wider(each) and have more mounting points. That's how you can tell them apart quickly. They also have a lower section on the rear bumper. Different from the regulars.

Monster

Regular....not the best pic of front since my side bars kind of block the flare.

Last edited:
Front, regular

Rear, regular

Some info on these flares:

The Kut Snake flares are 5mm ABS plastic. Extremely durable. NOT cheap thin ABS plastic flares that you can find all over the internet.

They come with stainless self tapping screws/washers and a rubber gasket that goes between the body and the flare

They do not use any of the existing OEM flare mounting points. Simply take your old flare off, install new flare.

Install involves drilling obviously.

I would say about 4-5 hours would be about right for installing them. Maybe a little less once you get going. The rear doors seem to be the most tricky. There is a video that is easy to find that shows them going on. I should probably do a better video when we do our next set.

They come in standard width(factory size) and "Monster"....1.5" wider per side.

They are UV resistant so they won't fade. I've seen them painted which looks pretty slick.

Last edited:
We have a larger order inbound....should be great on inventory.....standards and monsters.

shouldn't you just start your own thread and not confuse the product with Jamisobe's thread?

or update your sig with a link to your sale post?

There were a couple of threads started on different forums today by another poster @mmcinnis who is a vendor here and says that he is the KutSnake USA distributor. Not sure but his prices seem to be much lower than what @c2dfj45 has posted here in this for sale thread. Vendor - Kutsnake fender flare group buy

I have been waiting for these flares to become available again but it looks like @jamisobe still hasn't found another fiberglass man to continue making these again. Hopefully this options becomes available again in the near future.

There were a couple of threads started on different forums today by another poster @mmcinnis who is a vendor here and says that he is the KutSnake USA distributor. Not sure but his prices seem to be much lower than what @c2dfj45 has posted here in this for sale thread. Vendor - Kutsnake fender flare group buy

I have been waiting for these flares to become available again but it looks like @jamisobe still hasn't found another fiberglass man to continue making these again. Hopefully this options becomes available again in the near future.

Not sure why anyone would want a glass flare over an ABS one.....ABS has enough flex that it won't crack like glass. Glass certainly is easier to finish though and they would definitely look cool painted. ABS can be painted...just needs more work obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom