Future of LSLC Austin

Any new dates and places in the near future planned? Cousin just bought his first 80/Toyota 4wd today from Edwin. Itching to do something fun with our cruisers.
There should be monthly meetings.

I usually post meetings with other Toyota groups well.

Anyone know this guy?

I see him all the time going the opposite direction of me on Mopac.

I've seen that truck around a lot. The owner works down the street from my office in SE Austin, and he drives it often. I pulled up next to him in traffic once in my Tacoma and chatted w/ him about it. Obviously, it's a Latin American import. One day it was parked in my parking lot, I think it broke down, but I snapped a couple of photos of it. It's a good looking truck for sure.

I've seen that truck around a lot. The owner works down the street from my office in SE Austin, and he drives it often. I pulled up next to him in traffic once in my Tacoma and chatted w/ him about it. Obviously, it's a Latin American import. One day it was parked in my parking lot, I think it broke down, but I snapped a couple of photos of it. It's a good looking truck for sure.

Thanks for this. You should tell him to join the forums.

Hi there. LC Noob here. Bought a 98 UZJ100 last year and working on getting it back on the road. It had a rusted frame and have been replacing parts left and right. I’ve got a build thread somewhere in here.

We are in Leander.

Looking forward to see some local builds for inspiration.

Is there a WhatsApp group or a website for Austin LC meet ups? I am interested in joining get togethers but all the info I have found on ATX land cruiser groups is old.

marketShark

Spider 2 Y Banana
Is there a WhatsApp group or a website for Austin LC meet ups? I am interested in joining get togethers but all the info I have found on ATX land cruiser groups is old.
we use this club page on MUD for monthly meetings. you'll see a post titled "XXX monthly meeting" with a date and a location in the first post usually.

There's not a formal process to suggesting a new place to meet or taking the initiative for a group outing. If you think that other cruiserheads would enjoy participating in something with you- post it!

we use this club page on MUD for monthly meetings. you'll see a post titled "XXX monthly meeting" with a date and a location in the first post usually.

There's not a formal process to suggesting a new place to meet or taking the initiative for a group outing. If you think that other cruiserheads would enjoy participating in something with you- post it!
OK. Thanks

Top Bottom