Future of LSLC Austin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys, Just saw this post, I’m from down New Braunfels way, what are the dates, time and location (address please) of the next meeting?
Welcome! as of late, we have been posting a new "XXX monthly Meeting" thread with a date and location in the Austin clubhouse section. We used to have a recurring monthly meeting at Rudy's BBQ in N Austin. New suggestions for locations are always appreciated. The last couple meetings with any significant attendance has been at the Red's Porch on Braker.

Have we stopped the recurring monthly meeting at Rudy's? We have had some good turnouts at coffee and cars every now and then.
There were only two members at the Nov Red Porch meet. ;)

Welcome! as of late, we have been posting a new "XXX monthly Meeting" thread with a date and location in the Austin clubhouse section. We used to have a recurring monthly meeting at Rudy's BBQ in N Austin. New suggestions for locations are always appreciated. The last couple meetings with any significant attendance has been at the Red's Porch on Braker.

Have we stopped the recurring monthly meeting at Rudy's? We have had some good turnouts at coffee and cars every now and then.
There were only two members at the Nov Red Porch meet. ;)

I haven't gone back to Rudy's as I understood the "(Month) meeting @ ___ on (Date)" threads replaced them. Have others been going to Rudy's these last few months also/ instead of Red's?

@mmw68 the November meeting had our best looking members in attendance for sure!

Cars and Coffee is moving down the road to Concordia in January, the second Sunday of the month. The Austin Tacoma group will be setting up shop there as usual, with breakfast tacos, and they welcome all Toyotas. I'll be there with the new Tundra...

Is this group still active? Would like to come to a meeting some time.

Or did everyone just sort of fold into C&C, who seem to cancel more meetings than they make.

Is this group still active? Would like to come to a meeting some time.

Or did everyone just sort of fold into C&C, who seem to cancel more meetings than they make.
I feel like in the last half year, there have been a few newer owners that pop in and ask if it's still active. I went to Tacos and Tacoma's a couple weekends ago, and I was the only Cruiser there. I would love to meet up with some other Land Cruiser owners, as I am newer to the scene, and feel like I have a lot to learn, but haven't been able to nail down a meetup in the Austin area. I'd be interested for sure.

Lots of people are going to this:
Lone Star Cruiser Round Up 2018

It's a great way to meet people from Austin and Texas as a whole. You don't need to be there the whole time. Come out for the day or camp out .

20130316_111715.jpg

I feel like in the last half year, there have been a few newer owners that pop in and ask if it's still active. I went to Tacos and Tacoma's a couple weekends ago, and I was the only Cruiser there. I would love to meet up with some other Land Cruiser owners, as I am newer to the scene, and feel like I have a lot to learn, but haven't been able to nail down a meetup in the Austin area. I'd be interested for sure.

I'm usually pretty active on the forum trying to post routine meetups. I havnt been to TTC/C&C on the count that my knuckles blew but I just finished them today. I will be at the next TTC/C&C.

Expect a few meetings in march. This coming month should be fun with Roundup, our regular monthly meet, a bastrop offroading meet, and hopefully other things. I hope to meet you soon!

Anyone know this guy?

I see him all the time going the opposite direction of me on Mopac.

IMG-0602_50.jpg

I think I camped with him at the Roundup last weekend. He’s part of the WALCS crew. Great guy.

Ah ok. I’d didn’t see the “terilingua” sticker holding in the bondo, but thought it might be an earlier photo.

Lol..not me. My top isn't done plus that is a 1975 or later fj40. Nice rig though!

Lol..not me. My top isn't done plus that is a 1975 or later fj40. Nice rig though!

Man, I really need to get one of those 40s... or at least learn the differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom