Front recovery points on GX460 (2010-2013)

On my 2011 GX460, Just behind the front bumper air dams (easily removed with twist fasteners), I see what looks like factory tie down or tow points. Their location however looks like any strap or bridle attached would hit the lower bumper when pulled tight. Has anyone used these with a strap or bridle for recovery without damaging the front bumper? Anyone add recovery points onto the front of their GX460 (2010-2013)? I've seen some from Australia for the Prado 150, but I prefer to purchase them from a US retailer.

MGD

treatyoakoffroad.com is working on GX460 recovery points and should be US made. He already has GX470, but just about to release the GX460. you can check out some pictures on his facebook page

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
I too will have the GX460 tow points out in a few weeks.

Looking to be a similar pricing as my GX470 mounts at the $55-65 bare metal mark per pair and the $15 mark for grade 10.9 bolt kit per pair.

J

JALinker

SILVER Star
Was Trail Tailor able to get these at the price point he posted? I see they are closed until January, but not seeing these on the site...

Was Trail Tailor able to get these at the price point he posted? I see they are closed until January, but not seeing these on the site...
No, your best bet is Treaty Oaks or the Amazon ones linked above. The TOO points are about $125 a pair with the current promotion, but not powder coated. The Amazon ones are $125 but powder coated yellow. Kyle has been helpful to me and others on this forums so I got his.

Top Bottom