Front Bumper Fog Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What makes City Racers light set so expensive? Is there another fog light OEM solution. Assume you need a switch.

That is actually very good price. I believe that I paid $351.28 for a pair of OEM fog lights & brackets from a dealer; $87.75 for a sub harness and approx. $65 for an OEM switch. :) City Racer is a top notch vendor.
Thanks - they were great with my LED lights. Do you think they add a lot for the high dollar px? Were they stock only on certain years or as an option?

Lights, brackets and switch/knob are cheaper if you shop on partsouq and amayama. You’re paying extra for harness by coolerman. Note they are all oem parts available from Toyota…so it’s quality equipment.

If you make the harness it’s just a couple strands of 16ga with bullet connectors, ground ring and short lead to the factory plug into oem fog switch. Easy to make if you have the tools and terminals.

That is actually very good price. I believe that I paid $351.28 for a pair of OEM fog lights & brackets from a dealer; $87.75 for a sub harness and approx. $65 for an OEM switch. :) City Racer is a top notch vendor.
Thanks - they were great with my LED lights. Do you think they add a lot for the high dollar px? Were they stock only on certain years or as an option?

1703322810657.png

1703322824325.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom