SOLD Fresno, CA 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80, 156K miles, stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Good afternoon,

It brings me mixed feelings to have to sell this, but our family is expanding, we bought a Tundra, and this must go. I bought this rig with my dad in 2005 and I am the second owner, it had somewhere around 49k miles on it then. The truck was originally titled in Scottsdale AZ and has carfax service records there through 2005. Since then, it has spent the majority of its life in Oregon and California. I took it to college in Nebraska and needless to say, there isnt much offroading or camping there. This truck is 100% stock, with the exception of 33 inch tires and aftermarket stereo (original stereo is included). Since day one we've had car seat covers in and the seats look fantastic. Jumpseats are original as well. I have receipts of over $4500 from last year's service which included front wheel bearing replacements and all belts and hoses. AC blows ice cold. Clear Oregon title, truck has never been registered in California. The truck does NOT have front/rear lockers.

Minor front left bumper ding as shown in pictures and rear pintle hitch has never been used, I cannot verify its towing worthiness, as there was some cutting of the bumper to install. Rear 4" speakers need to be installed, something I never got around to.

Asking 10k, truck is located in Fresno CA.

Many many more pictures available, apparently I can only post 5. Thanks

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3251[1].JPG

IMG_3253[1].JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3270.JPG

Nice truck, starting my search for an 80 now. May be interested.

Hi all,

Im removing this listing until I resolve a Carfax dispute regarding a total loss in 2006. I want to make sure this gets sorted and in the right hands before its sold. Thanks for the interest and I will be back online hopefully soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom