*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GONE

Two DBA rotors. No idea what they go to. Definitely not my 100 series. Currently at approx 17.6mm thickness, with minimum at 16mm.

Written on side of rotors: DBA 4793HC MIN TH 16MM MB 1204171 95R2

I'm tired of them taking up space in my garage.
PXL_20210613_180014246.jpg
PXL_20210613_180038980.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of stock j arms and front and rear sway bars for an 80 series. Free to a good home.

Otherwise going to scrap soon

Got a taker.....thanks

Last edited:
TRASHED- I have an Oak rear passenger door panel. The flat pane piece is in pretty good shape, the plastic arm rest/pull handle has a nickel size hole in it but functionally is perfect and not old and dried out. I also have a set of 97 OEM visors (yes, they are floppy) but otherwise in great shape. Lastly, I have am Oak 3rd row set (I know...but they are going into the trash next week and I hate to see good seats go to the dump).

Last edited:
I have an Oak rear passenger door panel. The flat pane piece is in pretty good shape, the plastic arm rest/pull handle has a nickel size hole in it but functionally is perfect and not old and dried out. I also have a set of 97 OEM visors (yes, they are floppy) but otherwise in great shape. Lastly, I have am Oak 3rd row set (I know...but they are going into the trash next week and I hate to see good seats go to the dump).

View attachment 2724876

View attachment 2724881
Do the visors come with the plastic part that screws to the roof? The solid side with 2 screws.

Do the visors come with the plastic part that screws to the roof? The solid side with 2 screws.
No, I'm not sure I even have those anymore.

GONE

FLUIDS - Free but you must take them all, I'm moving and can't ship any of this stuff. I'm keeping the plastic crates but I do have some cardboard boxes to move them if you don't. They are all new or very good, many purchased within 6 months.

Includes the following major stuff plus bunch of little stuff (see pic):
8x tubes of Valvoline Grease (birf overhauls)
3x quarts of Red Line 70w90 (1 has a crack above the oil line)
1-2x Penzoil 5w30 5 quart jugs
4x quarts of Penzoil Brake Fluid
6-8x cans of Brake Cleaner
All sorts of solvents, cleaners, lubricants, adhesives.

Last edited:
A used mishimoto radiator for an FJ60; it has a very small/minor leak which doesn’t even drip on the ground. It’s 2 years old and has 3,000mi on it.

Some random brand new Toyota hoses. I believe the larger one is an FJ40 lower radiator hose but I’m not sure with or without A/C. Fan clutch is for a 60 and works just fine. I believe it is original from my 83, 130k miles.

Free for pickup in north Phoenix near 51 and union hills as long as they’re used and not sold for profit.

F75A17D7-AEB3-4FFE-9D39-B1CAB0DECC49.jpeg

44764927-89E2-4061-AAAC-8C067DCEFD63.jpeg

**** As of 7/24, Tires and Wheels have been picked up and are no longer available. Thank you! ****

Hello. I have a set of 5 wheels with lugnuts and rear center caps that I removed from my FJ40. Wheels are 15 x 8 "Unique" brand purchased from Discount Tire. 3.5in backspacing so they will appropriately clear the tie rods. Tires are 32x11.50 BFG Mud Terrains. Spare never used. Date coded 2004. Free for local pickup, located in south Chandler. PM me if interested.

Thanks, Mike

IMG_4574.jpg
IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg
IMG_4575.jpg
IMG_4572.jpg

Last edited:
B7C401A3-20FF-4B39-8808-46058440D0B7.jpeg
Ive got lx450 running boards and front bumper sitting on the curb right now. The front bumper was in great shape until my girlfriend ran over the corner of it (pic shows damage).

As is it’s still pretty solid if you wanted to do some work to straighten it and paint it up.

Also have a Jeep JK bumper in the pile.

Let me know if you want any of it. I can DM location.

View attachment 2805221Ive got lx450 running boards and front bumper sitting on the curb right now. The front bumper was in great shape until my girlfriend ran over the corner of it (pic shows damage).

As is it’s still pretty solid if you wanted to do some work to straighten it and paint it up.

Also have a Jeep JK bumper in the pile.

Let me know if you want any of it. I can DM location.
What part of town… i could use the center section of the bumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom