*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free:

memory foam topper

54x76x1.5 inches

Pickup in SE Chandler

Some areas of the foam have yellowed slightly. I assume from exposure but it’s still soft and supple

it was modified for three person rooftop tent

C3A6A561-2775-4233-8A28-74371B0E6B53.jpeg

Pete, I will take it. Will txt you for pickup

Free:

memory foam topper

54x76x1.5 inches

Pickup in SE Chandler

Some areas of the foam have yellowed slightly. I assume from exposure but it’s still soft and supple

it was modified for three person rooftop tent

View attachment 2668735
Will take it

GONE - I have a large Ridgid shop vac with a hose that a buddy gave me. It works and is in good shape. Free to any takers.

Last edited:
I have a Presto Heatdish electric heater that works and is in good shape, there's some corrosion on the wire cage. I picked it up at a yard sale a few years back only used it twice but it ran on high just fine and gets really hot.

20210523_215517.jpg

Free to a good home:

98-02 OEM Roof Rack, recently powder coated but I no longer have the vehicle, has OEM bolts:
IMG_1998.jpg

98-02 OEM Rear Spoiler, no longer have the vehicle
IMG_1506.jpg

GONE - I have a large Ridgid shop vac with a hose that a buddy gave me. It works and is in good shape. Free to any takers.

I have about 30x wooden pallets and 2x plastic pallets (flat top with cone like legs) that are free to anyone who wants them. They all have to go away.

GONE - I also have a used tractor tire to flip around the yard for those interested in doing so (Crossfit, etc.). It's between 150-200lbs I'd guess.

20210527_111240.jpg

20210527_111229.jpg

Last edited:
Free 5th Gen 4Runner OEM roof rack side rails. Silver, black end caps, no hardware. No cross bars, just the side rails. Was going to use it on m y GX 460 but decided not to.

Free to good home
Grey cloth seats without the rails. If you have torn seats, these would look better already. I used the rails but you can bolt them off your own seats to use these

Also
Old man emu rear shocks for 80's. Can't remember the model but these are the long ones that you would use with 863j springs. They have about 25k miles or so. They work fine I just switched out to softer mediums.

Free to good home!!!

20210614_172621.jpg

20210614_173458.jpg

Free to good home
Grey cloth seats without the rails. If you have torn seats, these would look better already. I used the rails but you can bolt them off your own seats to use these

Also
Old man emu rear shocks for 80's. Can't remember the model but these are the long ones that you would use with 863j springs. They have about 25k miles or so. They work fine I just switched out to softer mediums.

Free to good home!!!

View attachment 2703793

View attachment 2703794
Count me in!
PM headed your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom