Forum Members Front Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My homemade effort
vinces pics 230 (Medium).jpg
vinces pics 231 (Medium).jpg

And here are my aluminum over steel removable rear cargo racks attached to the left modified tire carrier in the open and close position when I use the roof tent.
p2110019 mod.jpg
p2110020 mod.jpg

Jay,

The PO had swapped the early "TOYOTA" grille in favor of the "sombrero".

But since I'm partical to the old school look I switched it back.

Mot;)

I understand. I like the grill on my '94 better than the one on my '97 for the same reason.

I understand. I like the grill on my '94 better than the one on my '97 for the same reason.

Same here. I did a bit of front end damage a couple years ago, and I made a big deal out of getting TOYOTA on the front. That's what's supposed to be there.

Baxter...that is one of the best bars I have seen...very simple and just a GREAT design. I wish someone could make that same design. What size wheels are you running?
airlaird

Baxter...that is one of the best bars I have seen...very simple and just a GREAT design. I wish someone could make that same design. What size wheels are you running?
airlaird

x2. Very nice.

Here is my front bumper hand crafted by me. It holds a winch that I did not put in yet because the salt here (MN) will kill it. I have $120.00 in metal and 25 hours of my time.
roof rack and front bumper.jpg

previous 80: ARB, Hella, Warn 15k...
current 80: ARB, IPF, no winch yet...:flipoff2:

dang, I just can't take my eyes off that second one, and it has nothing to do with the bumper.

Yet another ARB, but like NWSickboy mine has been shaved in the nether regions. This was originally a winch bar, but now a non-winch version and the bottom valence has been trimmed and plated. Love the high-clearance.

Last edited:
Here's a couple JDMs I wish were mine.:)

Last edited:
I bought this off of another forum member (JDMGoodness) so all i know is that the truck came off the boat from Japan as you see it:

LC81.JPG

Here is mine. It is an ARB bar that was never branded as such.

They were built by ARB for Toyota and fitted as a dealer fit option when a steel winch bar was requested in Australia.

Mine also has a Warn 9000 lb winch, a set of Cibe Super Oscars and a couple of antennae.
Front bar.jpg

Almost brand new from Carl at Outback Offroad Gear here in Indy. I don't have the winch mounted yet. I am going to be putting a 12,000 # Atlas winch on it. This bumper has a ton of entrance angle at the tires.
drawer and bumper 117.jpg
drawer and bumper 120.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom