Forum Members Front Bumpers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nothin' special.

ARB with a pair of Lightforce 240 Blitzes

Mine: ARB / Warn 8000 xi / PIAA (forgot the model but they are HIGH / LOW beam) / Cruiser Crap Beer Opener.

Nice lights Doug.

Now I have light envy... :eek:
bumper1.jpg
bumper2.jpg
idria32.jpg

ARB, w/ 240 Blitz's. THANX SLEE !

:cheers:

Last edited:
stock suspension 80 with arb non-winch anyone?

my past & current bumpers...

Aluminum one is an ECB... but had trouble gettin' the winch mount I wanted... and then just got sucked in to/coerced into the arb... am happy though... oh, lights, Hella 1000 Ralleye's w/ their nifty clear stone shields...got the shields on Amazon.com... same lights as the black magics...just no black magic in'em...
ecb 2.JPG
arb.JPG

Steve, whats with the front plate change?

arb winch bumper with the big light force 240s. you can see from the angle that they do NOT fit extremely well... they pertrude too much out the front IMHO...
attachment.php.jpg

TJM T-15, Warn 9000, PIAA 80 Pro Racing Dual Beam, PIAA 1500 Fog, custom made front hitch

Last edited:
My bumper before I put on some small lights...

PICT0088b.jpg
PICT0096b.jpg

Here are the picture taked at day.
Plate (ID number erased by purpose on the picture) mount is spring loaded, covering the winch roller at default. Behind the hook notice the 2" front hitch.
Fog lamps are protected by steel plates welded to the front hitch which serve also as anchor point with a removable shackle to hook the winch rope when using a pulley.
Front hitch is also used to hold a Draw-Tite 500 pound weight removable rack.
Rear hitch has reinforcing steel plates bolted to the frame chassis allowing to hook a removable 8000 Warn winch, The female plug is hooked to the aux front battery through # 2 gauge wire to power rear winch or Warn remote booster cables.
P2110008.JPG
P2110018 mod.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom