$ for someone to rebuild my charcoal canister. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this is somewhat of easy task however I personally can’t to this at the moment (army) and I don’t care for the vc120 fitment.

Throwing this out there if anyone would like to rebuild my OEM charcoal canister or know someone reputable.

There's a thread somewhere here that talks about a part number for a different car and replaces the charcoal canister for the same for and ports. Its also pretty cheap. HTH

I fixed mine a few months ago for about $20. Didn't have the tools to open it, so I went to the local auto shop (O' Reilly's, autozone, etc) and the let me use the grinder in the back to cut off the top. Go to Walmart and buy some JB weld (or whatever proxy weld you like) to seal the top.

In the very first post from @LandCruiserPhil
" I put an end to my Charcoal Canister problems for good!" he explains exactly what to do.

I fixed mine a few months ago for about $20. Didn't have the tools to open it, so I went to the local auto shop (O' Reilly's, autozone, etc) and the let me use the grinder in the back to cut off the top. Go to Walmart and buy some JB weld (or whatever proxy weld you like) to seal the top.

" I put an end to my Charcoal Canister problems for good!" he explains exactly what to do.

Refreshing to know there are still people in this country with zero liability concerns. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom