For Sale/Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody interested in a set of 80 Series tail lights? Upgraded to some LED's a couple of weeks ago and these will just collect dust. They're factory originals, passenger side has a small scuff, not really noticeable, $60 for the set?

IMG_1093.JPG

Anybody interested in a set of 80 Series tail lights? Upgraded to some LED's a couple of weeks ago and these will just collect dust. They're factory originals, passenger side has a small scuff, not really noticeable, $60 for the set?

View attachment 1551268
@Beau Diddly your passenger side has a hole in it.....

View attachment 1551268
@ceby and @Teddy might need a set after GSMTR...

I'd like them but I'm down in Savannah, Ga. Anyone headed my way who could mudship?
I could probably get them to Beaufort or HHI. Or you could get your butt up here and have a beer with us. Either way.

I'd like them but I'm down in Savannah, Ga. Anyone headed my way who could mudship?

I have an engineer in my office who travels up and back every other Monday. He's off exit 109. Let me know if I can help.

Does anybody have a 5 pin Warn remote they want to get rid of? I just picked up a M8000 that is missing the remote.

Try ebay, a couple used (bidding) for around $20, and new for $50 to $80

Unless you are set on OEM you can make one relatively simple with electrical conduit box (small oval one) and toggle switch, electrical cord. Done this a few times a few years ago.

I might have to try making my own. I really just need the remote to test the winch so I didn't want to spend a ton. I picked up a m8000 for $75 but want to make sure it works before I wire and install.

I've got a 5 pin also

David is closer but if you aren’t able to connect I do have a 5 pin and your welcome to it if you want to use to test. In mount p at least once a week.

you can bypass the solenoids and hook some jumper cables directly to the winch to test. the motor should be good, the solenoids are usually the problem.

Thanks for the offers. David has a good idea. I'll jumper it to make sure the motor is good first and then work from there to see if it is the solenoids or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom