For Sale/Wanted To Buy (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could help, but the cowl I have I'm not parting out. I bought one at GSMTR from Rick from Florida. It's actually going to be a wall-fixture piece.
Ok thanks! If anyone sees one please let me know. Trying to add OEM heat to my non heater 45 troopy...

I am selling my 2008 CRF 150. Kept inside and is in good shape. Low hours under 200. Asking 1400. It also comes with a northern tool motorcycle carrier.

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

ARB has add-a leafs
y
I've got some 40 series leaf springs in my back yard, if you want to try those you can have them for free
ARB has add-a leafs
Yeah I bought a full set of OME AAL and was planning on doing the install one weekend. Was just thinking If I had a old set I could rebuild prior to it would speed the whole process up and I could do a better job. Anyone ever deal with Charleston frame and wheel? I was thinkin about taking it to them and let them knock it out and re-arch if needed but now I might just sell the AAL and buy new OME. I change my mind daily so any input is appreciated.

Keep me in mind for the add a leafs

Check with ONSC, maybe @Roxx , I can pick it up this weekend

Anyone in Charleston happen to have a spare 95-97 80 series rear driveshaft laying around?

I just may have one. I know when I bought mine last year there was an extra driveshaft in the back with a few other what not parts. I cannot remember if it's a front or rear. I'll check when I get home late this evening. I'm over in Mt. P too.

Ok great!
I just may have one. I know when I bought mine last year there was an extra driveshaft in the back with a few other what not parts. I cannot remember if it's a front or rear. I'll check when I get home late this evening. I'm over in Mt. P too.
Thanks!

Ok great!

Thanks!
I do have one. Need a pick of ur because a have also the 93-94 and dont know if it is the same. But i should have two of each

i have two sets of early fj40 axles I was going to make some art out of but never got around to it. Free if anyone wants them. One set is complete with 4:10 geared the other is missing the front knuckles and diffs. FREE

Anyone need a drill press? Thinking of changing up a couple things in the shop. I've had it for a few years and never had an issue with it. This is a Ridgid model DP15000 and goes for over $400 new so $250 here?

Matt

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I picked this AC unit up a while back but found another setup I'm going to use. This is, from what I'm told, a European spec OEM FJ40 AC unit. It is National brand made in Japan. Asking $500 OBO.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser

If anyone is interested, I can take a look for you this weekend, while I am in Dover, DE
MAN!!! That looks like a pretty good deal. It doesn't have lockers, but it looks like it's in great shape; and the mileage is lower than most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom