Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm on the search for a 3rd gen 4runner for my wife. Really wanting to find a 2001 or 2002 (for the VSC) Limited, in glacier or millennium silver, white, cloud grey, or even the gold.

In no super hurry so finding the right one for her is more important than finding one quickly.
Just thought I would post here in case someone was sitting on the perfect unit thinking about letting it go. :)
Found one yet? I have a really nice one exactly as described with a little over 170k

The time is coming shortly when I will be listing my Troopy for sale. If anyone local wants a jump or to come check it out, I'll be out in Apison working on cleaning it up and stuff this weekend. Quick details:
1979 HJ-45 with Trakka pop-top (Very rare)
Aussie Market so RHD
2H swapped in and runs like a top, H41 4-speed trans
Fresh Clutch
Some rust and some water leaks but still very usable
Has been my DD at times but I have gotten a Tundra and am driving this less and less.
Twin Diesel Tanks and on-board water
Great driver.
Will be asking ~22k.
25647487151_576cab42ca_z.jpg

24601420032_3803914534_z.jpg

Hot snot, that thing is awesome. GLWS.

I've got a set of 5 BFG KM2s 315/75/16 available. 2 have a sparing amount of tread, 2 have about 3/16-1/4" and the 5th was a spare that got rotated to pavement occasionally. $150 delivered to Mardi Krawl.

apc_0700-jpg.1668473

The worst...
apc_0702-jpg.1668474

The best...
apc_0704-jpg.1668479

More house cleaning. Tire and Wheel Combination for sale. Will not break down tires from wheels or break up set. 5 tires and wheels, one tire and wheel combination has never been on the ground. Toyo Open Country MT, 35 * 12.5 * 17 LT, mounted on FJ cruiser 17inch black steel wheels. Price is firm at $1,100.00 for all 5, includes metal valve stems. Tires/wheels are located in Cullman, AL 35055. Not sure of what can be done on shipping, prefer you pickup or I can meet you in Huntsville, AL (where I work). These are heavy! I don't know the mileage
Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
Tire 3.jpg
Tire 4.jpg
on the tires but they have been used moderately on the street (very seldom), with some use off-road. Wheels are in good shape there may be some trail-road rash and minor dings on the wheels. No known issues with any of the wheels / tires. I 'm selling because I'm tired of storing them and I swapped the tires on the 60 to a AT style. STLCA members get first call for a week period of time starting now. Open to everyone now...week has passed.

Wheels were OEM pull-offs from a Toyota dealer, I assume someone wanted the "shiny" wheels on their new FJ cruiser. I got these from a local dealer in the area. FYI.

Last edited:
continuation of pics of tires for sale/ w wheels.
Tire 5.jpg
Tire 6.jpg
Tire 7.jpg
Tire 8.jpg

** SOLD to JYNX** One more posting for now. 4 spydertraxx 6 lug wheel spacers for FJ60. 1.5 inches thick. Price = $50.00 . Parts located in Cullman AL 35055. STLCA members get first shot for week, starting now. No known issues, minor scratches, these things have worked fine of the time I've had them, I bought them new.
Spacer 1.jpg
Spacer 2.jpg
Spacer 3.jpg
Spacer 4.jpg

Last edited:
One more posting for now. 4 spydertraxx 6 lug wheel spacers for FJ60. 1.5 inches thick. Price = $50.00 . Parts located in Cullman AL 35055. STLCA members get first shot for week, starting now. No known issues, minor scratches, these things have worked fine of the time I've had them, I bought them new. View attachment 1673110 View attachment 1673111 View attachment 1673112 View attachment 1673114

Hey Elbert, I will take those spacers. I will PayPal you some $. You think they will got in a USPS flat rate box. I will cover the ride plus the handling fee ;)

Hey Elbert, I will take those spacers. I will PayPal you some $. You think they will got in a USPS flat rate box. I will cover the ride plus the handling fee ;)

I don't know about the flat rate box...give me some address info and I'll see what the damages are. I'm not all that familiar with the size of the flat rate box....these spacers are kind of an awkward size and really solid piece, I'll go by the post office to see what I can find out. I'll have to check things out. We do have a local UPS store here in "town" too. If you want to mud ship let me know before I go off and start looking at other options on shipping. Send me your address....you can do that in a PM or email me @ elbertclarke@bellsouth.net

no rush on my part....I'll hold anything for a reasonable period, just trying to move stuff out that sitting around.

@Elbert are you gonna make GSMTR this year? I'm not in a big hurry either so waiting til then would be fine. If not, I will see about taking Chad up on his offer.

@Elbert are you gonna make GSMTR this year? I'm not in a big hurry either so waiting til then would be fine. If not, I will see about taking Chad up on his offer.

No, I'm off the 4wd trail for a while. I can meet someone in Huntsville around lunch time or later in the afternoon after work. I can share my cell # offline for coordination. paypal works on the email address I listed. Just let me know what works, I am off work on alternate Fridays due to the variable work schedule we have. FYI...I currently live in Cullman, but commute to Huntsville for work.

Family is in cullman off 279. I can meet there as well. Will be back there Sunday afternoon sometime or sure and leave Monday morning.

Hwy 278 and 31 cross in Cullman. I can hand off the parts to you Sunday. I'm around home all weekend. I live on the south end of town, just a few blocks from the courthouse. I may be moving stuff around but either way I'll be around town this weekend.

@Elbert why are you getting rid of the toyos?

Also, what lift do you currently have that fit those 35s? I'm potentially interested in wheel/tires

on my FJ60 I have the OME Heavy/heavy suspension lift which I think is about 3-4 inches, I also have a 2 inch body lift. I decided to make my 60 a little more street friendly and bought some Toyo AT tires in lieu of the mud tires (in the same size). When did that I also went back to FJ60 stock front brake calipers and some different wheels. So I left the tires in the pics mounted on the FJ cruiser wheels. I've been working on the 60 here and there and the mud tires are in storage and I'm process of getting rid of things in storage that I'm not using. I like the mud tires from Toyo and would buy another set tomorrow, but I've been hoarding too much and the tires need to go on to someone that can use them. I've got too many projects in the fire overall. On top of all that...I moved all my "crap" to another storage location and trying to simplify things overall...where I have some clue as to what is where. Tires are easy to spot...everything else is the problem.

who needs some stock FJ60 wheel center caps...caveat..I'm not sure these are stock but they appear to be...I have three that I found in my "pile" that I've had for a long time which are in very good condition if I come across the other one I'll send it to you and I also have two or three misc brackets off a 2F engine, one I think is related to the smog pump and the other one may be as well I don't recall at this point in time. as stated in other post STLCA members get first call. Feel free to comment on the pics if you know what the parts fit, I'm sure they are from the old 2f I had, I'm not sure what the center caps are from. These items are free, shipping / packaging etc is on the receiver or arrange "mud-ship". Parts are located in Cullman, AL 35055.

** Center caps spoken for **

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom