For Sale, Trade, or Free! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Come get them, Cim.

WANTED: Does anyone have an old nebulizer air pump that I can borrow for a few days? I need to sort out a vacuum leak on my 2F and am planning to make the homemade coffee can smoker setup that some of the guys have tried in the past. Bonus points if you actually have a formal setup or system to pinpoint a vacuum leak

Intake manifold leak? Have you tried the carb cleaner (make sure the engine is cool) method? The engine will idle up when you spray the leak area.

How to Find a Vacuum Leak in Under 15 Minutes

WANTED: Does anyone have an old nebulizer air pump that I can borrow for a few days? I need to sort out a vacuum leak on my 2F and am planning to make the homemade coffee can smoker setup that some of the guys have tried in the past. Bonus points if you actually have a formal setup or system to pinpoint a vacuum leak

All items are either free-$20. Carbs $50

Come get these parts and help me free my garage space. All donations welcomed and any advice/labor on removing my damn tranny to replace my clutch will be accepted as valid forms of payment.

Thanks for looking (updating the pictures as pieces leave the garage)

IMG_2673.JPG

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2675.JPG

Last edited:
I am interested in the non black grille and headlight surround sides

Interested in Carbs....will text you Sat.

Ok. Leaving the house around 6pm today so if ya need it today, I'll be around for a few. I'll also be at the house tomorrow
Will text tomorrow to sync

Email sent for a few things. I've also done a few clutches and can lend some advice

Pretty sure i've reached out to everyone who has contacted me.

Several mudders want the same parts so i will do my best to honor dibs but first come first serve is also applicable.

For Sale:
2006 Toyota Tacoma ext. cab, six speed manual with a V6. 3 inch Old Man Emu lift kit with 33 inch tires, aftermarket rims and aftermarket control arms. Rear lockers modified to work on high or low. It has a custom roof rack, designed only for the ext. cab of the second generation Tacoma. Has an ARB bull bar on the front ready to fit a winch. No paint problems. TRD seat covers, +\- 156k miles. room to add more gadgets as it has an aftermarket fuse box with 4 already installed switches. Two LED bars as well as LED lighting for the camper.
$17500
IMG_20170411_150543873_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170411_150628449.jpg
IMG_20170411_150602108_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170411_150529228_HDR.jpg

I like it.

For Sale:
2006 Toyota Tacoma ext. cab, six speed manual with a V6. 3 inch Old Man Emu lift kit with 33 inch tires, aftermarket rims and aftermarket control arms. Rear lockers modified to work on high or low. It has a custom roof rack, designed only for the ext. cab of the second generation Tacoma. Has an ARB bull bar on the front ready to fit a winch. No paint problems. TRD seat covers, +\- 156k miles. room to add more gadgets as it has an aftermarket fuse box with 4 already installed switches. Two LED bars as well as LED lighting for the camper.
$17500
View attachment 1438972 View attachment 1438974 View attachment 1438975 View attachment 1438977
Reduced price.
$15k

A.J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom