For Sale Section (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB...

-FJ60 transmission and/or transfer case
-FJ80/60 power steering box
-FJ60/62 axles complete or parts
-FJ80 axles with arms and linkage and stuff

Last edited:
We're located in S.W. Georgia and will be glad to help you with your ARB needs. :cheers:
image.jpeg

Selling a full set of LX470 OEM Chrome 16s with BFG KO2s on them. They have less than 20k miles on them and have always been rotated and balanced properly. Rims are straight with a few scuffs here and there but no issues whatsoever. I’ll have more detailed pics up soon. Looking to get $650 or best offer for all 5 with center caps. They still have the warranty on them from 4 wheel parts but I don’t know if it’s transferable or not.

Last edited:
WTB...

-FJ60 transmission and/or transfer case
-FJ80/60 power steering box
-FJ60/62 axles complete or parts
-FJ80 axles with arms and linkage and stuff
I’m about to upgrade my 60 to an H55... Would be happy to sell my 4spd if that’s what you’re looking for? Has 116k miles on it.

I’m about to upgrade my 60 to an H55... Would be happy to sell my 4spd if that’s what you’re looking for? Has 116k miles on it.

I’ve got a deal working a bellhousing, tranny, clutch parts, Tcase, diffs, and driveshafts out of another truck.

I might still want it, just let me know when you get it pulled. Thanks

Getting ready to lower this price.

Anybody want x4 5 lug TRD Rock Warrior wheels? 17”s
I bought them to get a spare for my Tundra, but may sell all 4 if somebody needs them for their LX/ 100 series.

I’d say they are 5.5/6 out of 10 condition. 1 is more scratched, the others are as good as the ones on my truck probably. Dirty in pics.

$800 in Tuscaloosa. $250 each of you want one.

82E75E5F-F9D8-4FAB-947D-95BCBA886AD3.jpeg

233B217C-46AD-4341-89A5-EE88964C3D35.jpeg

53D4E699-B803-4383-BF83-74AF36E158AF.jpeg

02481777-8165-4A01-8805-557D5D84B6A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody want x4 5 lug TRD wheels?
I bought them to get a spare for my TRD Tundra, but may sell all 4 if somebody needs them for their LX/ 100 series.

I’d say they are 5.5/6 out of 10 condition. 1 is more scratched, the others are as good as the ones on my truck probably. Dirty in pics.

$800 in Tuscaloosa. $250 each of you want one.

View attachment 2036578

View attachment 2036579

View attachment 2036581

View attachment 2036586

I should buy them. But do you have the lugs?
I just don’t want to spend money on a FOURTH wheel set for this rig.
Need any steel wheels?

I am on the hunt for a commercial style, aluminium, contractor, job site, what ever you want to call it camper shell for a 5ft mid size truck.

by the measurements I was able to get from one posted on facebook a tacoma shell should fit my truck, at least close enough that all I can do is put it on and see how it looks.

Hey fellas,

Figured I'd throw it out there that I'm toying with the idea of letting go of my '04 100 Series. It's got 209K miles, basically stock. I bought it with around 150K on there, and all servicing has been done at Rob'e Mans, which I have all the records of. It's in pretty decent shape, though rack & pinion and both front axles have leaks, so they'll need to be replaced at some point.

Still haven't fully decided if I want to get rid of it, but just kind of floating it out there in terms of interest.

Hey fellas,

Figured I'd throw it out there that I'm toying with the idea of letting go of my '04 100 Series. It's got 209K miles, basically stock. I bought it with around 150K on there, and all servicing has been done at Rob'e Mans, which I have all the records of. It's in pretty decent shape, though rack & pinion and both front axles have leaks, so they'll need to be replaced at some point.

Still haven't fully decided if I want to get rid of it, but just kind of floating it out there in terms of interest.
What’s the asking price?

anyone know this truck?

Hey guys, I am consolidating my shotgun collection and am putting up some of them for sale. Below is a list of what I've got. I've included some stock pictures just to give an idea, but can send actual photos if you'd like, or, of course, can meet up in person.

I've got a Yildiz A71 semi-auto in 12 gauge. I'm asking $200 for this one.
1566236856539.png

I've got a Yildiz SPZ ME/20, which is an over-under in 20 gauge. I'm asking $300.
1566236940156.png

Both of those have had their stocks shortened by about an inch to fit my short arms. As a result, it would be a good gun for a female or adolescent shooter.

Then I've got a Weatherby SA-08 Deluxe which is a semi-auto 20 gauge. It's got nice wood and is a really sweet shooter. It's a great gun and I probably wouldn't be getting rid of it if I wasn't trying to consolidate. Asking $550.
1566236993217.png

I've got a CZ Bobwhite side-by-side in 20 gauge. It has an English stock, splinter foreend and double triggers. It's the previous iteration that has the color case hardened receiver, which I think looks better than the current all black one. It also came with sling mounts and I've got a nice little leather sling on there. It's a great upland hunting gun. Asking $600.

I also have an Ugartechea side-by-side in 12 gauge that is also English stock with splinter foreend and double triggers. It's also got a color case hardened receiver. I've already got some interest in it from a guy on a forum and I haven't totally settled on my price yet, but if you're really interested, we can talk.

1566237107389.png

(This is an actual photo of my guns. CZ Bobwhite is on the bottom, Ugartechea is on the top.)

Note that all of the guns were purchased new by me other than the Ugartechea, which I believe is dated to the 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom