For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to clean out the garage - and get some $$ for more mods. I've got 4 stock alloy wheels for an FJ Cruiser. I know they fit other models, but I'm not sure which ones (Newer Tacomas for sure).They are 17", in good shape with some very minor scratches from the trail. PM me if interested.

I just finished designing these t-shirts. An FJ45 and FJ55. If they sell well, I will be doing other models. I am posting this here because I live in ABQ and the business we selll them through is in ABQ. Hope you like them. If you order your shirt now we will be getting them in 3 to 4 weeks. You can save a few bucks $14.99. After October they will be $19.99.
Hope you like them.

http://www.sackwear.com/product_info.php?&products_id=108

http://www.sackwear.com/product_info.php?products_id=107
DomoCruiser.jpg
AngusCruisers.jpg

Received by email ...
++++++++++++++++++++++++
HEY FOLKS , I HAVE A 1986 4-RUNNER THAT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SELL BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE . IT HAS ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS FROM THE FACTORY . IT HAS A NEW CLUTCH KIT , NEW TIRES (33") AND ALUMINUMRIMS , NEW SHOCKS , $3,500 PAINT JOB . THE INTERIOR IS LIKE NEW EXCEPT FOR THE CARPET . IT IS WHITE WITH GREY INTERIOR . IT HAS BEEN GARAGE KEPT MOST OF IT'S LIFE AND HAS 225,000 MILES . NEVER HAS ANY PROBLEMS STARTING , RUNNING , OR DRIVING . EVERYTHING WORKS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW . SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE . JOHN --512-897-5351 IN AUSTIN , TX. THANXX!!

Stock wheels off '91 TLC

I have a set (4) of stock Wheels off of my '91 TLC. Have caps also. There are 32x11.5R15 wrapped around them. Dakota A/T's. Tires are pretty much gone, but hold air. Make offer. I can deliver to ABQ and north of.
Tim
velardechile@yahoo.com

got this by email-

I have a 1995 Landcruiser I am looking to sell. See below...

Great vehicle for a great price. Brand new tires, CD player, sun roof, keyless entry, tan leather interior, white exterior, 135500 miles. 3rd row. Roof rack.
Well maintained. Have gotten oil as well as routine maintenance consistently.

Priced at $11,500 (negotiable).

Email with any questions - cbeckman@comphealth.com or cortangike@hotmail.com. You can also call me at 801-726-4992

Cort Beckman

WTB - bike rack

if anyone has a bike rack that fits over the spare tire (swing out) and not being used, let me know.

Edit: this is not a hitch receiver rack. I've got one of those already!

Thanks.

AA

Last edited:
if anyone has a bike rack that fits over the spare tire (swing out) and not being used, let me know.

Thanks.

AA

Are you considering some form of human powered vehicle?

Or ar you gonna fab it up to hold some more redneck junk off the back, higher up, so the exhaust won't burn it up?:flipoff2:

G

We're looking for a basic bike rack that plugs into the receiver as well.

Thanks...

Well...

I have to give up the ghost. I posted my 40 on craigslist. I have too many bills and not enough income. The 40 was great fun, but needed more to be as comfotable as I'd like it. We will keep the 80 and hopefully get another 40 when Molly has graduated.

I know the price is high, but I'm kinda fishin to see what bites :D

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/car/473711993.html

Edit: this is not a hitch receiver rack. I've got one of those already!

Thanks.

AA

Ali, I have one I picked up at a yard sale. I never used it so I am not sure if it is complete.
PM me to talk any details.

Vince

Well...

I have to give up the ghost. I posted my 40 on craigslist. I have too many bills and not enough income. The 40 was great fun, but needed more to be as comfotable as I'd like it. We will keep the 80 and hopefully get another 40 when Molly has graduated.

I know the price is high, but I'm kinda fishin to see what bites :D

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/car/473711993.html

What kind of winch is on it? How does it work? Will you consider selling that separately?

80 at the U-Pull-It

Someone told me there is an 80 at the U-Pull-It...just an FYI

Sorry for the bad info...just keepin' an eye out for you guys. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom