For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll grab the sockets!

yours and yours. I'll set them aside and figure out the handoff. Next breakfast at the latest.

2F currently running and driving in a 202k mile 83 FJ60 in Albuquerque
$650 complete.
Local only. Come and drive it before I pull it, preferably in the next few weeks

CL find

WARN WINCH, model M12000, 12,000 lb winch, new condition, never used, sold my truck and it's been sitting in my garage. $1,100 OBO

1572364191280.png

I have a 50 quart ARB fridge for sale with cover, 120 cable, cigarette cable , and wits end 50 amp anderson plug for $700 if anyone is interested. Thanks

Refurbished Conferr rack and mounts. 60"W by 66"L with six gutter mounts that raise the bottom of the rack 6" from the gutter. Will not separate unless someone buys the rack and does not need the mounts. $300. Prefer pickup in Grand Junction but can get it to 4 Corners or NW NM/ABQ if you're patient.
rack 1.jpg
rack 2.jpg
rack 3.jpg
rack 4.jpg

Would this fit a 62 series? Are the brackets adjustable at the rack?

Should fit. Brackets are adjustable on both sides at the rack...guessing 8"-10" at each point. Several adjustment holes on the cross bars at each bracket. Have a similar Conferr rack on my 55 set at the mid range of adjustment.

Last edited:
2F currently running and driving in a 202k mile 83 FJ60 in Albuquerque
$650 complete.
Local only. Come and drive it before I pull it, preferably in the next few weeks
Somebody wants this please give me a shout... like to get a commitment on it sooner than later to get this project moving. I need a 38mm tcase so possible trades

Somebody wants this please give me a shout... like to get a commitment on it sooner than later to get this project moving. I need a 38mm tcase so possible trades
I wish I could get away with hoarding parts for future projects. This would be great to put in my '71 FJ40 instead of the Chevy V8 idea I had. But that project is likely still years into the future.

SOLD!!!

Up for sale is a set of OME Sports shocks for the 80 series, good for 2.5" to 4" lift. No leaks or damages, other than the usual road rash. Approx 40k miles on them. Asking $100 for all four/OBO.

OME shocks.jpg

Last edited:

I bought this Land Cruiser (LandCruiser) FJ80 with every intention of turning it into an off road machine. More than a year later, I've made no progress and now have other priorities after recently getting married. I bought this from a State Farm agent. He had used it for advertisement. The outline of his name/number lettering can still be seen on the paint, when you look at the right angle. Since buying it August 2018, I've put about 7,500 miles on it.

It runs strong. It drives smooth and straight. No noises, no pull. No problem cruising down the highway at 75 mph. No problem eating up the snow or mud - shifts smoothly into high and low 4X4. AC and heater work great. Factory AM/FM/CD works great. Antenna goes up and down no problem. Sunroof works great - opens and tilts. It has a front and rear (taillight) brush guards. Tires are in good shape with ample tread remaining. It has a tow hitch, and electrical trailer connection works. Headliner has no rips tears and is in pretty good shape, but could be cleaned in areas. I believe it is original paint. And, as you know, it is relatively low mileage.

It does not have locking differentials.

As you can see from the pictures, the interior and exterior are in good shape for being 22 years old. I encourage you to obtain a third party inspection. You are buying a vehicle that is more than 20 years old!

Here are all issues I know of:

1. It leaks a little oil, which is common on Cruisers. I don't know the source.
2. There is small dent at the bottom of the driver door.
3. There is a small dent at the bottom of the tailgate.
4. There is a noticeable door ding on the passenger front door.
5. The back rear bumper is scuffed and right taillight guard bent (Big dummy that I am, I backed into my loaded canoe holder).
6. Small rust spot above windshield, passenger side.
7. Losing some clear coat on roof.
8. Front bumper has some scuffs and clear coat loss.
9. Small amount of rust at rear of driver's running board.
10. Fender flare gaskets need to be replaced.
11. Some window molding trim could be replaced, as it is brittle from exposure.
12. Seat motors are stuck.
13. Rear carper has some staining.
14. Tear in the rear (back) of the passenger seat.
15. Small dent on right (middle) of tailgate.
16. Rims appear to be original and show their age.

I have a clean title in hand. The Cruiser can be seen at my house in Tesuque. Happy to work with you to obtain a third party inspection, at your sole expense. And, I am willing to work with the buyer to ship it, on their nickel.

Thankfully, I am not desperate for money and don't have to sell. No low balls or tire kickers - please don't waste your time or mine. I am not interested in any trade, except for possibly real estate. I will accept credit cards through paypal, but you pay the fees (about 3%).

Feel free to ask any questions.

CARFAX Report available for serious buyers. If interested, call me. Per CARFAX, never been in an accident. Clean history.

1573079481667.png
1573079491128.png
1573079505248.png
1573079514733.png
1573079523920.png

Just under 220k miles. Old Man Emu Suspension, BFG All Terrains, Center and Rear Diff Locks, 3rd Row Seats, Touch Screen Kenwood with Front and Rear Cameras, Clean Car Fax, 2nd owner

1573079675358.png
1573079681832.png
1573079689500.png
1573079695575.png
1573079701599.png

Just under 220k miles. Old Man Emu Suspension, BFG All Terrains, Center and Rear Diff Locks, 3rd Row Seats, Touch Screen Kenwood with Front and Rear Cameras, Clean Car Fax, 2nd owner

View attachment 2126924View attachment 2126925View attachment 2126926View attachment 2126927View attachment 2126928

Nice truck, but holy cow that is a lot of money.

Thankfully, I am not desperate for money and don't have to sell. No low balls or tire kickers - please don't waste your time or mine. I am not interested in any trade, except for possibly real estate. I will accept credit cards through paypal, but you pay the fees (about 3%).

But, does the "D" light work?

I have a set of third row seats out of a 1996 80 series LC. Leather, great condition. Asking $30 for both. Can deliver in Albuquerque area.

1986 Toyota Land Cruiser fj60 for sale
269k on the odometer engine rebuilt at 189k miles with receipts . All receipts from the last 20 years. Needs some love and will be getting more work done so price will go up in the future as I address the things it needs. Just testing the waters as I have an 80 that I would like to build more. PM for more info

150447E1-C161-4E3F-B927-A9F15AC78215.jpeg

Nice truck, but holy cow that is a lot of money.
There should be a discount because of the damage multiplier. With that mileage and accounting for the lift, I'd say it's probably worth more like 8-9K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom