For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For some reason Facebook won’t let me post it. But there is a Unikog in Facebook Marketplace. The link is not posting correctly. It’s in Cerrillo’s, NM.

Last edited:
I have a set of third row seats out of a 1996 80 series LC. Leather, great condition. Asking $30 for both. Can deliver in Albuquerque area.
OK, no response for these third row seats. So, The 80 series third row seats are FREE, if you come get them. Leather, Tan. Located in Rio Rancho, NM. Don't make me throw them in a dumpster. I need the space much more than the seats.

Funnily enough, I have the same EXACT set in great condition sitting in the shed for the last 13 years :rofl:

Funnily enough, I have the same EXACT set in great condition sitting in the shed for the last 13 years :rofl:
Me too. Wrapped in black plastic in a closet inside. My wife would rather have the space and I haven't had them in the truck since 2001.

I have 2 sets myself, my plan/some day project is to weld them together for a kids couch...

Oh oh my turn!
Stock running boards and roof rack for a 5th gen 4R....

Guessing crickets 😉

Oh oh my turn!
Stock running boards and roof rack for a 5th gen 4R....

Guessing crickets 😉

Throw them up on CL as that's where my steps went. Lots of folks would keep these things stock. We don't want to know who "these" weirdos are......

When in college, I would have put the third row seats in my apt. as chairs in my way cool, black light party room. Maybe I will drop them off at UNM.:idea:

I will take any of the third row seats you guys want to get rid of if you can wait until the next meeting for me to get them.

sweet, we have a winner!!!!

I will take any of the third row seats you guys want to get rid of if you can wait until the next meeting for me to get them.
Is this a great country or what?? My third row seats are yours,Mauser, although I will miss the Christmas party. You and I can work this out sometime.

Free third row seats,..... if this was at a Led Zepplin concert, you would be doing great.

Free third row seats,..... if this was at a Led Zepplin concert, you would be doing great.
Led Zeppelin at the Pit in the early '70s was one great concert - my ears are still ringing :oops:. Most of the concerts I went to in El Paso were front row center, standing right at the stage. Can't do that anymore I guess.

I am looking for a good strait 80 series hood. Does anyone have one they will part with?

15,000# winch for $450!!!!

Mile marker winch for sale 450.00obo 573-1942

1574287249240.png

Led Zeppelin at the Pit in the early '70s was one great concert - my ears are still ringing :oops:. Most of the concerts I went to in El Paso were front row center, standing right at the stage. Can't do that anymore I guess.
Led Zeppelin concert.... Wow. I can only imagine what that would be like (since I'm only 43 years old).

If I could go back in time, I'd attend Led Zepplin, Doors, CCR, Stevie Ray Vaughan just to name a few.

I got lucky going off to college at NMSU in 1972, a lot of great concerts, especially in El Paso and Albuquerque. REO Speedwagon for 3-1/2 hours in the Bosque outside Las Cruces in early May, 62 kegs, sunshine, low '80s - saw them three times in all, Deep Purple (unfortunately just after Richie Blackmore left the band), ZZ Top, Blue Oyster Cult, Uriah Heep (saw them twice), Doobie Brothers, Black Oak Arkansas, Foghat, Ten Years After (saw them twice), Eagles, Robin Trower, Edgar Winter, and many more.

I got lucky going off to college at NMSU in 1972, a lot of great concerts, especially in El Paso and Albuquerque. REO Speedwagon for 3-1/2 hours in the Bosque outside Las Cruces in early May, 62 kegs, sunshine, low '80s - saw them three times in all, Deep Purple (unfortunately just after Richie Blackmore left the band), ZZ Top, Blue Oyster Cult, Uriah Heep (saw them twice), Doobie Brothers, Black Oak Arkansas, Foghat, Ten Years After (saw them twice), Eagles, Robin Trower, Edgar Winter, and many more.
I'm sure my dad has multiple albums from these folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom