For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m selling a Toyota FJ80 landcruiser front axle. The axle has been stripped of the oem coil brackets. It is a Toyota high pinion passenger drop. Its a complete axle and has the brake calipers. Perfect for a solid axle swap.

If interested call or text, 575-9I5-6756

Asking $450

Hilux Tacoma 4Runner pickup truck offroad

Toyota FJ80 front axle Rock crawler

It's a shame the coil buckets are stripped. I'd be all over this.

If his schedule and mine align, hopefully looking at this later today. I totally shouldn’t do this but totally may.
This isn’t a bad rig, runs pretty sweet. The windshield is the problem, gonna take some effort to get that right, or cut in a good upper front cab
It did not come home w me... this time

What flavor MIG?

Nothing fancy at all, just a Hobart 230. It welds nice and will pay for itself by the end of next week. I'll be getting the spool gun as soon as I can find a reason and come up with another bottle for argon.

Nothing fancy at all, just a Hobart 230. It welds nice and will pay for itself by the end of next week. I'll be getting the spool gun as soon as I can find a reason and come up with another bottle for argon.

Nice! Any recommendations on where to get gas? My first tank of Argon here cost $80 vs $50 back in PA, and I was quoted over $100 at the first shop I went to! Glad I shopped around a little,

Nice! Any recommendations on where to get gas? My first tank of Argon here cost $80 vs $50 back in PA, and I was quoted over $100 at the first shop I went to! Glad I shopped around a little,

I think I pay around 60 bucks for argon at Tri gas on second. I pay a little less than most people though because I know a guy.

Herm.... I am thinking Lurch has ideas on run of Aluminum roof rack action.....

Herm.... I am thinking Lurch has ideas on run of Aluminum roof rack action.....

The spool gun and new bottle would be right around 800 bucks. If I had a job that would pay for at least half of that I would get it.

The spool gun and new bottle would be right around 800 bucks. If I had a job that would pay for at least half of that I would get it.

I have a spool gun and a bottle of Argon that I need to use on Alum projects. I've got two Alum projects in mind for this summer, one is a medium size one that will let me figure stuff out on the whole spool gun thing. It's been collecting dust over a decade I think. :bang: It came with my MIG machine.

I have a spool gun and a bottle of Argon that I need to use on Alum projects. I've got two Alum projects in mind for this summer, one is a medium size one that will let me figure stuff out on the whole spool gun thing. It's been collecting dust over a decade I think. :bang: It came with my MIG machine.

Aluminum is easy to weld. Especially with a spool gun. Its like running a caulking gun.

Ive got a full 75 cubic foot acetylene bottle if anyone wants to trade for an empty argon bottle.

Aluminum is easy to weld. Especially with a spool gun. Its like running a caulking gun.

I think somebody needs to have a clinic on how to weld aluminum for those of us that are scared/intimidated to try it.

SOLD THANKS

Smitty built seats "new like." I have a set of never installed smitty built bucket seats. I bought these for a 45 project and they have just been sitting collecting dust. I won't call them new because I have had them for a year. They have not ever been mounted, so they are close to new. I want to get 150.00 for them. I wanted to offer them here for club members for a few days before I post them on craigslust. Located in Jemez Springs NM.

20190428_175921.jpg

20190428_175856.jpg

20190428_175940.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this on a drive by

1978 FJ40 $18,394

I was searching for a Warn 8274 on CL and got this :lol:

That ain't no winch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom