BaT For Sale Gulfport MS: 1995 FZJ75 RHD (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Very unique and rare in North America crew cab 75 series. Meano conversions in Johannesburg, South Africa built this in the mid 90s. Fully registered here in the states. I am moving to Kodiak and don’t want to see it rot up there. Second owner, full service history.

1995 Toyota Landcruiser double cab Meano Conversion, Right hand drive, original 4.2L 1FZ with 5+1 speed manual transmission.

This Land Cruiser also features numerous upgrades intended to improve its look and off-road capabilities. Oldman EMU suspension with air suspension on rear axle, upgraded bumpers and running boards, two 90 liter fuel tanks, custom steel rear canopy with Safari gull wing windows, new front hubs, new AC pump, new hydraulic steering pump, new max dog shocks from and rear, spare tire mount. Recently serviced at 310,000km.

It features a Meano Conversion, after being imported from South Africa to the States. The conversion is constructed from high-quality electro-galvanized steel and features a shortened rear load body with a tool box area underneath a bench seat, custom steel rear canopy with three safari access hatched windows, custom running board side steps, and full roof lining and interior trim of a factory standard. The result is a sleek and functional design that.

IMG_7255.jpeg

IMG_7264.jpeg

IMG_7265.jpeg

IMG_7353.jpeg

IMG_7369.jpeg

FB ad says $65k. Is the truck in Gulfport, MS or Washington, DC?

While I haven't seen this vehicle in person I can attest to the quality of Meano & Sons work.

While I haven't seen this vehicle in person I can attest to the quality of Meano & Sons work.
I’d call it an easy 8 on scale of 1 - 10 (museum ready) I rate it that since the interior isn’t original to its era, nor are the wheels. But there has never been a meano here in the US with this meano unique shell.

If I was to keep it I’d put some new shoes on her, hella lights, and a cam with Holley spider.

Very cool. Any other interior pics? The link isn’t working.

Big delta indeed. Love the double cab configuration, but that is a hefty price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom