For Sale Florida | 1982 FJ45

YoYoHo

SILVER Star
Did u actually paint the doors with the glass still in them ?
If you have before pictures and pictures with the body off and being blasted etc it will help your cause.
Although this place can be a tuff crowd they are also a great place to learn what the landcruiser community expects.
At least you haven't tried to pretend this truck isn't an import, I like the fact you have left the tags on it to show it easily.

cruisermatt

let's go wheeling
SILVER Star
What part of Florida? I inspect several of these imported 40 series a year. As usual no pics in bare metal, no mechanical repair images, etc

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Crappy tires, repainted aftermarket wheels, no heat , no tailgate , no mention of any work to the engine , transmission, axles , the only plus i see is a late model truck. The price is not realistic for that vehicle, but it would be a nice start. For $38k there should be two of them included.

It was also not made in Japan. It is a Venezuelan Cruiser and built there as well.

Cheers

Know nothing of seller but unfortunately for seller two red flags in the eyes of Mud users 1) "Florida" and 2) South American Cruiser.

Pictures of over spray on frame and tires don't lend themselves to a professional restoration process. This could be a legitimate deal but there are so many others out there that are really just lipstick on a pig that you will need to do a lot more work to document why its a 38k rig.

To me a frame off restoration means complete restoration of the body, chassis, engine, diffs, etc. This looks like a body paint job, I mean the seat brackets are rusted and the engine compartment looks cleaned up, not restored. The engine compartment, frame, brackets, and everything underneath should look as good as the shiny paint you applied. JMO.

Top Bottom