For Sale Florida | 1982 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rare find frame off resto-mod. Located in Florida, this sky blue LandCruiser will turn heads everywhere!

Excellent condition, clean bumper to bumper, also includes 10,000 pounds winch, off road lights, HD Suspension (+2 inches) rebuilt engine, exhaust. brakes and electrical. Nice interior, removable top, stereo, brand new door panels, cargo net.

The never die 2F will prrrr smoothly.

If you want further details feel free to email us primecruisers@gmail.com

Price $38,000

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_36.jpg

South American import. Any pictures of the body before paint? Any more detailed pictures?

These quick flip resto’s don’t generally sell to well here on mud. Too many educated buyers, and these South American trucks have a reputation for being used up and lead a hard life. Just from these pics, I see lots of overspray, rusty parts, no firewall grommets, tub never removed from chassis,lots of short cuts. For 38k this should be perfect? To the uneducated eye, it looks great, but buyer beware.

These quick flip resto’s don’t generally sell to well here on mud. Too many educated buyers, and these South American trucks have a reputation for being used up and lead a hard life. Just from these pics, I see lots of overspray, rusty parts, no firewall grommets, tub never removed from chassis,lots of short cuts. For 38k this should be perfect? To the uneducated eye, it looks great, but buyer beware.
Aerosol overhaul

Truck was totally apart those were some pictures during the process..

But thanks for feedback, there is no bad feedback always for good.

1FAFFDC6-E916-4082-B6B3-352818886DE9.jpeg

Crappy tires, repainted aftermarket wheels, no heat , no tailgate , no mention of any work to the engine , transmission, axles , the only plus i see is a late model truck. The price is not realistic for that vehicle, but it would be a nice start. For $38k there should be two of them included.

Not to pile on, but for that price I'd expect a paint booth to be involved. Looks like those doors were sprayed where they sit in that last pic.

Very nice, good price for you. Good Sale. Warren Wench, Toyota Jeep for sale. Barely used, low miles. No documentation $40k

@PrimeCruisers It would be helpful if you had more documentation. Hard to see its value at almost $40k.

We are not saying they are complete junk but asking top dollar seems to be a far fetch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom