Wanted FJ70 rear Full Float Axle with or without lockers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Threads
12
Messages
177
Location
United States
Hello, im loking for a Toyota FF rear axle for my Toyota FJ73, I currently have the Semi float and want the full for a Locker conversion.

thank you!
 
I do have a pair of 70 series FF axles but I would like to sell them as a pair. Aisin hubs, rear OE LSD, I believe 4.56 gears but I'll need to double check. Complete with brakes, F/R driveshafts and all.

I have not given it much thought on the price yet. Make me a reasonable offer. I'd prefer not to handle the shipping.
 
Hey men! Thanks for the info. I just sent you a conversation so we can talk about it!

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom