FJ62 gray seat material (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was from the original post and was the info I used to place the order.

It did take a couple of weeks to get the material, but some of that was probably because of the holiday weekend

IMG_0127.jpg

$119 per yard?!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it matches well for those going for the restoration look.

I just dropped off my door panels for them to rebuild for me. More to come.

Holy Stromboli! That a lot of moulah for a yard of fabric. Are there any other options out there for restoring a seat that you know of?

Frequently people will buy rear bench seats and take the material over to a upholstery shop to use to re-do door cards and front seats. The front seats always have more wear and the rears tend to be in better shape and have lots of material to work with.

Hi, The back seat material is getting thin on these and not worth using if it's a daily driver with kids and dogs. Mike

Post some pics when you can!

I bought one yard and had my driver seat redone. Turned out very nice, not much left over. Expensive? Yes, but the rest of my interior is in good shape so this was a good way to go.

Was that enough for the bottom and back or just the bottom?

Looks excellent. I don't think that the material cost is that outrageous. How many yards do you think they will ever sell?

Does anyone know what model or description to use for this fabric? Trying to figure out what I need to ask for on the phone. Thanks

I don’t know that, but I do have an entire rear seat back gray upholstery if anyone wants to use that instead. It’s in great shape, just needed the seat structure and not the fabric. $75 plus shipping.
C284E288-B60E-426E-A04E-677E117E2C94.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom