Wanted FJ60 or FJ62 windshield washer reservoir; bottle jack & spare tire tool (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I cracked my brittle washer reservoir removing it while getting to the antenna. Anyone have a spare in good enough shape to ship to 60613? Motor not required, just the white plastic tub with clean cap and funnel/filter.

Also, truck did not come with any tools. Looking for a bottle jack and spare tire lowering extension (t-shaped end)

Thanks,
Kevin

Great - thanks @slomoe
too bad the calendar is not closer to my annual trek from Chicago to NJ - cruise right by Williamsport.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Did find the filter. Picture of some tools pulled from the 62

Thanks - Looks super promising, do you have a jack as well?

Do not have the jack.
Looks like you have a lot trying to help you out. Let me know if they don't pan out. My stuff is a little surface rust and the bag has seen better days.
Shane

Thanks, everyone. I'm continually amazed at the responsiveness and help of this community. @slomoe has shipped me all the items I was looking for. Cheers.

I have a few jacks if you need a spare.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

New to site. And pretty stoked to pick up a few parts for my 1990 fj62.
Need a windshield washer reservoir, i cracked mine snapping on the cap. Pretty brittle.

New to site. And pretty stoked to pick up a few parts for my 1990 fj62.
Need a windshield washer reservoir, i cracked mine snapping on the cap. Pretty brittle.
If you still need one, feel free to send me a PM, pretty sure I have one for you.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom