Wanted FJ60 fuel tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anybody can help me out, I'm looking for a fuel tank for an 87 FJ60. The cruiser has been sitting for the past 11 years and I'm not able to purchase a new one for $930 and all of the quotes I've gotten to have it clean seem to be around the $600-700 mark.

location would help.

I have a tank still in an '82 in Burbank. $150. No PMs please.

I have a good tank out of a 84 fj60. I just put in an LRA Long range tank. Its yours for free if you pay the shipping

I have a good tank out of a 84 fj60. I just put in an LRA Long range tank. Its yours for free if you pay the shipping

Im down for shipping and at the very least $$ for some beer of good coffee, anyway you can call me? 562-841-1232-Patrick

OP, Call Toyota with your VIN, there was a recall in 1991 on the 60 fuel tanks, if it hasn't been done Toyota will replace it for FREE!

Somebody told me they put an end date on that recall. I've never checked.

I could mudship one of those from Bakersfield back to Burbank while I'm there on Saturday if that would help.

I he led my VIN online and the truck doesn't have any open recalls, besides , I'm pretty sure Toyota would tell me to kick rocks for a 33 year old rig. I was able to pick a good condition used tank in San Dimas, thanks for the support everyone.

I he led my VIN online and the truck doesn't have any open recalls, besides , I'm pretty sure Toyota would tell me to kick rocks for a 33 year old rig. I was able to pick a good condition used tank in San Dimas, thanks for the support everyone.
You're welcome

I have a new one in the box, it’s posted in the for sale section

For posterity's sake, I did the fuel tank recall last year at the dealer in Santa Monica, CA. It took them about a month to gather all the parts but they did follow through so I don't think the recall is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom