FJ60/ Fj62 rear hatch washer nozzle replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POTATO LAUNCHER

TLCA #6928
Threads
Since the rear hatch washer nozzle is NLA, I found this part that is a true plug and play no hassle intsall. Half a bananna and 20 minutes you have a functional nozzle for under $20.

Part is from a 2007-11 Honda CRV, this is listed as an upgrade part and includes the adjustable spray head, a 12mm flange nut that has rubber washer attatched and a check valve. I used all the parts with no modification required except to adjust the sprayer. Hose size is exactly the same also. Again easy peasy and found anywhere Honda parts are sold.

Honda Part #76850-SWA-305

20170117_185523.jpg

20170117_154440.jpg

20170117_185702.jpg

20170117_185838.jpg

20170117_155224.jpg

Last edited:
You could sure try it but Im not sure if the small hose size would flow the larger volume if water from the headlight washer pump. Only one way to find out.

Nice find! I'd been eyeing dad's RAV4 again for this part but hadn't looked into it very far. I like that it bolts on instead of that stupid clip.

What does 'Adjustable' mean? From stream to spray?

Thanks for posting. Good info.

The fan spray can be adjusted in or out. Similar to how you can adjust the nozzle on a 40 or 55 hood nozzle. Not a solid stream or a mist either. More like large pattern about 6" wide. I used a small tech screwdriver to point it towards the lower middle part of the glass.
Much better than the busted original I had.

Yeah, mine is half-plugged and squirts like a Russian hooker on Obama's Moscow bed....

Just ordered. Thanks again.

Yessir, BTW the check valve is behind the far right 2 screw panel.

20170117_185748.jpg

Awesome info, but did this take months of trial and error or did you get lucky? Just curious, and thanks for the leg work!

I got damn lucky on the first shot. Figured I've wasted $17.99 on much more stupid things in my life so I took a chance. Was thinking if I had to open the mount hole a bit or make a bushing the fit either isn't that difficult. Sharing info like this is priceless.

Yes, I've already had mine apart to fix the broken hose. The grommet through the hatch had disintegrated causing the tube to slice on the sharp edge, plus, it was hard and brittle....

Had a hell of a time fishing the new line through the C pillar and out and into the upper hatch. Wiper motor was gone, too. New nozzle should round it out.

FWIW, there's an good aftermarket (cheap) pump that fits perfectly if the one in the water bag is shot.

Forget the brand/part # but can get it if anyone needs it.

I think it's the same as the front pump isn't it? If so yes, Vatozone has them for about $15. Yeah, I know it's not OE but it is direct fit except for the plug. A couple of butt connectors, some shrink tube and your good to go.

20160911_141645.jpg

The way the front and rear pumps connect to the reservoir is the same, but the electrical connectors are in different places (top for rear version, bottom for front). Don't know if it makes a diff or not, haven't tried to swap one for the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom