FJ60/FJ62 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have the install instructions? Link isn't working. Mainly I want the correct cable to go the correct spots.

I apologize for not getting back to you. You should have access to the instructions now.

Do you have these for the diesel engines with dual batteries?
I have done dual kits before, but have been custom setups. We could certainly figure it out. Also saw your post with the bumper kit. If you bought both, I could probably do better on pricing for the cable kit.

I‘d be interested in a heavy duty set for my fj62. Do you have any available? Also, I’m a new cruiser owner and am not used to seeing all of this connected directly to the positive terminal. Is this legit?

B1FFE557-E88B-4C84-BEDA-CC346B57F27D.jpeg

9FCB1628-6066-45E4-8B59-EC656638B6EE.jpeg

65ADDAE4-2BE0-4EB7-A21D-EE3D39AD6079.jpeg

I guess your pics proved mine was legit. I have the same setup and was wondering the same thing. What a rat's nest. I'm curious to see how I can clean this up.
These cables will clean all that up. Excellent quality.

Installed the kit on my 85 FJ60 this weekend. Easy install, looks a lot nicer and noticeably it fires up faster. Great upgrade and worth every penny. Thanks for the fantastic customer service Mark.
Here I am three years later and my big cables from Mark still look and function great. I’ve even added a bunch of accessories and the fusible link replacement kit and Mark’s cables are still there doing their job perfectly. Insulation is holding up perfectly, no corrosion, 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom